Welcome to my Arcane Odyssey, Vetcordians.
With the recent news, it appears that its only natural for me to save this game with my utterly amazing idea.
Is it TGR 2.0?
to save arcane odyssey ,pvp toggle will be fully removed, and the combat system will be dismantled pieces by pieces
aw hell naw red dragon you tweakin
The PVP toggle has done nothing good for the game but reduce the activity in it
well I can play the game and talk to people and not be worried about the snaking me for useless leaderboard points because they can’t.
instantly the game has felt a bajillion times better to play.
what will you do about the economy?
vetcordians are a bit lacking in the rights department, to put it nicely
i remember you didnt you get banned for spreading misinformation
mr information when ms information is being spread
what misinformation sonny
Yes and no, said misinformation was posted despite me telling them that the information was wrong
I think you should just accept the fact that pvp is completly integral to a multiplayer open world piracy themed game, and shouldn’t be something you’re disgusted off.
PVP toggle did quite literally nothing but reinforce the idea of afk farming fleets or jus doing nothing, as most of the game activities loop back directly into pvp, theres no real pve activity for one to enjoy
You’ve been demonizing pvp too much, it has always been there and has consistently allowed the game to remain alive, its addition did not make AO better in any way other than “now I can afk farm without any threat”
“Now I can enjoy playing the game and doing the things I actually love while not getting my ass hunted because I’m fresh blood.” cuz not everyone afk farms (also I really hope your just joking)
can you name any of those things without bringing up something that loops back into pvp or has poor support
I might be stupid cuz wdym
Also being hunted for being “fresh blood” was a wildly uncommon thing, people dont go out of their way to do this purely for Player kills lol, if they want player kills they go into elysium or clan war.
The reason WHYU they killed you was because you had high renown which you could reset
Im asking you is there anything actually fun to do on AO that doesnt rely on doing pvp or results in you doing pvp after it
No trust me, people do actually do that. I’ve had it happen to me a lot even as a progressing slot. People just want to get their player kills up. Also, I don’t understand how removing the pvp toggle would be a good idea for a game that is PvE centered. Sure PvP gives a lot of replayability and increases player count but at the end of the game Arcane Odyssey has always been made to be a PvE, open world game. Not to mention, even if the PvP community is smaller than it was before (I think) there are still dedicated places to do PvP and get into it like for example Elysium and Ranked though from what I’ve seen ranked is really not the best place to go if you want to become good at PvP.