Red's dusty aah attic with the worst [oof]ing art youll ever see in this hellscape (tis a doodle thread y'see)

some doodles based off old screenshots because why not

bonus “what if” doodle on what if my warlord stayed navy

4 Likes

um uhhh uhhhhh

Screenshot 2023-09-15 000758

3 Likes

[its almost midnight and i have forgotten his name] will never be ikemen

holy sht

This inspired me to do something.

Characters who inspired any one of my characters.

Percy Jackson: inspired Tora’s dynamic with a kid using a magic sword (and has a bunch of misfit friends too)

Wario: inspired some of Ivory’s aggressive traits and designs, wario’s shoulder bash inspired a move too.

Leif: inspired the concept for old Archie, deceased person controlled by something out of their control.

Gustavo and brick: inspired a duo dynamic between two of my characters, with the same name as a joke.

Bob-omb: inspired said duo’s designs too, essentially those with extremely hard armor and skin along with knife arms. David and David are their names.

Bob Ross: inspired the artistry behind dawn’s motivations and talent.

9 Likes

God of War nice

you should do a nuzlocke with these teams to see which ao character has a good team and which ao character smells

slightly younger argos from a while back

5 Likes

I could probably do that with elius since I happen to have a rom of pokemon yellow in my rom files

someone had to do it with shura before the meme dies

7 Likes

i realised i couldve posted these here so :boom:
Screenshot 2023-09-21 155445
Screenshot 2023-09-21 171522

Screenshot 2023-09-18 034646

von

5 Likes

4 Likes

Can u draw rupin and trigno plss :pleading_face::pray:??

1 Like

oh snap i just saw this (sorry!!)
here it is. sorry if it looks scuffed its 4am and im not exactly proud of this so im definitely gonna draw a better version of this

(supposed to be online fighting ver of rup and trig)

3 Likes

1 Like

attempt number 2

somehow looks even more scuffed than the og version. either i need to get more used to this huion tablet or my art just sucks and my expectations are too high (rookie mistake as a slow artist)

1 Like

oh yeah this thing i just scribbled (spoilers for the dark sea trailer)

2 Likes

non-biblically accurate “angel”

they will end you

testing out ntscqt with my art (as in, art that i fully put effort into)

2 Likes