Red's dusty aah attic with the worst [oof]ing art youll ever see in this hellscape (tis a doodle thread y'see)

new curse user oc dropped. his name is morgray and hes the wielder of the singularity curse. his power is quite literally just black hole.

if you thought he looked familliar, thats because i used levy’s old design.

5 Likes

3 Likes

might as well post my redesign of my light mage here since we dont have that much drip option and because i plan to give her inconsistent drip ingame. and because im too lazy to draw her in different outfits everytime.

(second fit is supposed to be how she normally looks like since she lives on frostmill)

even her face isnt game accurate lmao

5 Likes

2 Likes

because no one checks this thread, i guess ill use this place to keep my deckhand lore until i write their goofy ahh doc

telemachus "roy" aurelius

malik’s adopted son. he was raised by him until he ran away from the bronze legion.
he believed that malik was dead. because of this, he ended up being depressed

that is until he heard news about him once he grew up to be an adult.

he decided to find him and join his crew. to avoid him being caught by the bronze legion, he pretended to be a complete stranger and referred to himself as roy.

sadly for him, malik doesnt recognise him.

but at least he found his dad again

sponsor lorenzo moreno

really mysterious. no one really knows much about this guy.

however, he used to be a rich kid living in palo town, his father was a wealthy merchant. until his manor was burned to the ground after his dad got into a fight from his customers.

after his house was burned, his grandma sold him to the assassin syndicate so they can survive.

for many years he worked under the assassin syndicate. he even became a sponsor and assigned contracts to his underlings.

but then he saw malik’s crew docking at sailor’s lodge. he recognised him due to his contract. he decided to take the opportunity and joined his crew. he changed his clothes and stole clothes from an adventurer’s backpack.

he offered to help the crew by giving them a hand and carry a few sealed chests. after that, he asked if he could join. the captain agreed, and now hes finally free from the assassin syndicate.

yukihiro mcclure

wip lolol

leonidas stuart

also wip lo…

Oo. These lore are interesting.

Also poor lorenzo moreno or whatever his name is. Bud gotten sold by his grandma. :sob:

1 Like

oh hell nahh i thought no one sees or pays attention to my doodle thread. (thx tho :thumbsup: also yeah frfr good thing hes slowly recovering from his shady past)

forgot to post this scuffed edit of an old art, supposed to be my warlord.

og ver

1 Like

funny how this thread is slowly getting more active because i got sick of the arthub

mind elaborating a bit?

Love the armor designn it’s just
80fk7x

sure :thumbsup:

he possess the singularity or void curse (i still dont know what the fuck to name the curse), which allows him to destroy things using shadow but even darker. he can also create black holes that pulls things to destroy whatever he pulled in.

basically shadow2 but vacuum, different from whatever the hell kessler’s curse does.

hes also probably my edgiest oc ever

1 Like

goobers

4 Likes

Si, el goobers.

i just realised that i unintentionally made my warlock and warlord look similar and i dont know how to feel about this
image image
doesnt help that the warlord is supposed to be the descendant of the warlock, and that in game they both have the same last names (cano) :sob::sob::sob:

in fact, my warlock is supposed to look like these guys
Redmage-ff1-nes

but as you can see, its not working :sob:

4 Likes

Dang, the struggle of when you realize that one of your characters look the same to another. :sob:

felt really bored and then saw this, decided to recreate that in studio

4 Likes

i just saw this and holy shit this is amazing, didnt expected this at all :0!!

freederick
turns out doodling shit at 4am while not being asleep yet was a mistake :shiningpirate:

yall do NOT wanna know my conversations with tedbot

4 Likes

Good gosh. What the heck were y’all talking about??

i vented to toddbot :skull: