Regarding Deckhands : Rewritten

Regarding Deckhands : Rewritten
effort 4.948717948717949 39 quality 5.0 37 reasonability 4.705882352941177 34

spectacular, would love to see at least some of this implimented into the game

damn bro this is sick :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

actual suggestion holy i haven’t seen it like this

Brooo the wait is so long…

This would do nicely for immersion, love the idea. I think someone also suggested having set roles of your crew in another suggestion, which I think would work well with this.

Kinda wish this was already added, as then my crew would be telling everyone in a tavern about the time I caught a literal megalodon-

1 Like

cant wait for my crew to tell people i killed 5 white eyes :fire:

“which i think would work well with this”

well, me and @jaez
can talk more about that

on our semi-regular podcast titled all in the same boat!

Wow. All I have to say to that. Well done, would be absolutely ecstatic to see this in game.

1 Like

Decaying winter x AO???

Imagine this: you’re in a ship-to-ship battle, cannons are blasting, and scrap of wood and metal fly into the sea. Suddenly, one of your crewmates takes a cannonball to the chest, completely destroying the top half of his body in a gory mess. You feel the weight of the situation crash down on you as you hear those dreaded words:
“Warning, agent on your team is downed.”

imagine not having lazarus buff smh

ultimate idea: when alot of your crew die at once it gives you insanity

if i had to say where i drew inspiration from, it’d either be the real life effects of morale in general, ( mostly WW1 because thats where I feel morale was a more pronounced part of the war )
( ok yes vietnam also saw very visible effects of morale too. )

the morale system in the various warfare games ( Warfare 1917, Warfare 1944, not Warfare Online ) the ones developed by armor games. While complete morale depletion in the Warfare series would lead to surrender, I thought more could be done with it

Just let the player send the crew to the tavern or do an order with a quartermaster or having the option for the player to say it above the sails option.

Lore wise I think it’d be better to have this be getting captured for criminals or being defeated/nearly killed as a high rep.

I’d personally would like for there to be a bit more of an incentive towards getting a high morale. Maybe relating to the dark seas? Higher morale crews can handle being deeper in the dark seas for longer.

If morale exists then this better exist as well (I am milking the decaying winter jokes so dry yes I know)

how many more decaying winter jokes are you going to make

warning, DubiousTyp0 on your team is rtarded.

While we’re at it, let’s just add all of the injectors. Imagine a metamancer with combat stim, regen stim, painkillers, and a healing stim ready to go should their HP get low.

Arcane Odessey will never be the same.

thats enough decaying winter jokes

Add all the perks too

can’t wait to be apostle warden!1!!