(Remake) Would you rather see a new game or a new story?

THIS IS A REMAKE OF A PREVIOUS TOPIC. I FORGOT TO CLARIFY WHAT THE GAME/STORY IS IN THE ORIGINAL POST.

Game: Winged Warriors

shitty post where you can read everything

This is a game where you play as a bird/bat/butterfly/mosquito humanoid. You have 1 of 8 elements (water/earth/fire/air/lightning/equinox/flora/fauna) and can obviously fly. This is a(n) (almost) entirely a PVP progression game.
Note: Because of the probably big map and lack of players, you will gain toggleable ESP of every player in the server and there will be NPCs to farm XP from.

This game {is mainly focused on/will prioritize flying combat} over everything else. Expect to be killed over and over again in this hellhole, although there will be a PVP level shield. Enjoy!

Story: Elemental Flesh Armored Legends

youtube playlist with the first 3 episodes

This is a story about 6 teen protagonists who get randomly chosen as the next (5th) generation of heroes. Their goal is to stop evil elemental spirits from wiping out humanity. Each character would have their own mini story/spice inside the bigger story.
There’s a:

• pro-education academically focused person (Wind Legend)
  • rebellious person who likes causing mischief (Lightning Legend)
  • game developer (Water Legend)
  • person mistreated by a family who works for the enemy (Fire Legend)
  • person who’s influenced by government propaganda, dragged into the military, and in poverty (Earth Legend)
  • person who i havent decided what “spice” they should have rn (Life Legend)

Challenges each person will face:

• Wind: balancing academic life and hero life
  • Lightning: trying to be a responsible hero
  • Water: balancing game developer life and hero life
  • Fire: trying to be a hero without his family noticing + uncovering the dark secrets of the evil group
  • Earth: literally trying to escape the crappy government’s grasp (not get caught) + learning how bad they are
  • Life: ???

Winged Warriors and Elemental Flesh Armored Legends are NOT related at all. They are set in separate universes.

what should i work on first
  • Game
  • Story

0 voters

story, totally no bias here

no fr tho i like the story more

1 Like

50/50 votes LMAO