Reminders for AO (Part 1)

Idk why people are complaining cause of robux for the game I’d still get it for 100 dollars lol. The games that shouldn’t be paid access is GPO.

1 Like

Also prussia: Deepwoken costs 5 dollars thats too much, bad game
I mean it has problems but the cost wasnt one of them

1 Like

I’d pay £20 for a game on steam so I’d happily pay £4 for ao early release. Hell, I’d pay £40 because I know how much I’ll play and and enjoy it as well as it supporting vetex

3 Likes

here’s a thought, if you don’t wait to pay for early access… why don’t you wait for the full product to be released instead??? for free!!!

7 Likes

2 Likes

This sounds like an actually good system ngl, people will have to actually fight to steal your stuff instead of just grabbing something you spent forever getting and running at lightspeed.

14 Likes

These cargo updates make me wonder how much of an economic game AO will be.

1 Like

What you think these guys are selling?

Frostmill has mines don’t they?
Whatever is in those mines probably
Palo Town is a merchant island in the first place.
Redwake, unsure.

frostmill would definitely sell ice, could explain why ice smugglers exist

3 Likes

Ice Smuggler implies ice is either heavily regulated or straight up illegal

2 Likes

Redwake is called Redwake for some reason… Drugs?

Psychedelic mushrooms, “shaved ice”, and “irritated salt”.

The war seas is called that because it’s currently having a war on drugs. The drugs are winning.

5 Likes

Arkursius keep is just a giant hotbox, which is why it causes illusions and such.

Elloweer intensifies in the background

Maybe there is a side quest to kill some ice smugglers and bring crates of ice back to The Mayor?
Vetex make it happen!

I’m fine with paid early access AO if WoM remains open and the progress made on the files still moves on to the full release of AO

Pretty sure he said all of WoM would move to another thing or smth

1 Like

1- Sink boat
2- steal cargo
3- profit
(If that works)

1 Like