Reminders for AO (Part 2)

instantly kills regulars but leaves anyone else unharmed.

4 Likes

Also kills Leaders, Mods and Devs who spend 7 hours a day programming (BETEX)

my only weakness
also kills metamancers and leaderboard clan members

I also had the idea of a mastery system, forgot when I posted it but the concept did interest me to help FS’ stand out a bit more and to give them an extra hurdle/obstacle to overcome in order to upgrade their fighting style. Overall cool changes though, excited as fuck for fighting styles :poggers2:

2 Likes

2 Likes

DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO HERE WITH NEW FORUM USERS? :mask: :BOSS: :BOSS: (yo plz add boss emoji)

This isn’t general chat. (yes this is actually a link and I’m not talking in orange)

The thing that half of the users here need to touch

2 Likes

except it isnt

17 Likes

Yo vetex thoughts on people talking about the mastery system for fighting styles?

But how close will the effect of Sailor Fist be to the effects of Water Magic

except… it isn’t. You can legit level it up by playing the game normally, no one is forcing you to sit in place punching for 30 minutes straight.

3 Likes

just the forum crying about something that doesn’t matter as usual

14 Likes

I think he meant we aren’t forced to do that, but the system looks easily macroable

Honestly I don’t see why people make it such a big deal since the time for mastery isn’t that bad and it makes it fair for magic builds who can’t switch to meta

2 Likes

Since in AR too you aren’t forced to punch air forever but it’s the easiest way to lvl it up

Never really saw the issue with the system imo, i’ll say it again but your damage is the same so you should still be able to do things fine, and switching fighting styles shouldn’t be something you do extremely frequently, which is what the system is supposed to deter in the first place (And will seemingly do a good job with)

5 Likes

it doesn’t matter if it is, the entire point of it is to make switching fighting styles not something you can do easily, if someone wants to macro that then i dont see how it matters, they don’t gain anything from it besides less physical work, it would still take the same amount of time, which is the point of the feature

8 Likes

Well … this is the AO forum filled with retardeds

3 Likes

But will the time necesarry to achieve mastery be buffed ? 30 min seems very short