Reminders for AO (Part 2)

1 Like

bruh how do you still have motivation to get sunken items i’ve lost mines after getting sword :frcryin:

??

1 Like

fun

moar

as i said before, endgame savants are going to be busted now especially with the newly revealed strength+weapon+magic weapons

Nice

they will do less damage tho

I mean shit everyone was making fun of them + wardens when they got announced. Now that they’re getting fleshed out people are worried. Doubt it’ll lead up to anything and if it does it can be fixed in post via balancing. It’ll be funny if some weird class no one expects, like Knight, turns out to be the most OP/the meta instead of the currently expected mage/conjuror

3 Likes

i doubt it, just because it scales 3 ways doesnt mean much because the stats will be relatively low

SPECULATION ALL DAY ON ALL SIDES just how i like it

im only going conjurer cause i like weapons and magics

The fact that savant awakening boosts the damage for those three stats makes those arcanium strength weapons that much better

1 Like

my prediction is this. if the lost spells arent powerful enough / arent plentiful enough warrior or knight will be the best. if lost spells are plentiful enough and semi powerful conjurer

wait shit ur right i forgot about that

well thats if that stays tho

2 Likes

i feel like vetex isnt stupid enough to make a scroll essential to fighting with what will probably be the most common build that rare

We won’t forget about you, Vitality.

4 Likes

Most likely i’m pretty sure he was talking about late game combat/ PvP, At minimum im guessing Rare spell will be almost requires to keep up with the sheer power of fighting styles and rarer weapon skills

honestly impact fist +vitality could be really op if its taking dmg and not blocking. well maybe a gimmick

5 Likes

Has everyone forgor that fighting style scrolls are lost techniques

it just says it needs to be found via a spell scroll, no specific rarity, so it might be possible to use just rare spells

1 Like