Reminders for AO (Part 2)

true

on god think about it if you can fuse together fighting style shit onto strength weapons and turn that shit into arcanimum, you can make fight style infused + magic infused strength weapons. then with bullshit weapon skills, either you get wiped out or you die

impact fist bow that lights people on fire

1 Like

creation

saw u typing @Divanochi

that’s what vetex is saying will happen

not playing on conjurer slot or warrior slot just to progress savant :smiling_imp:

No shots fired just wanted to post day 14s meme here

Savant deniers when a savant preform a 3k damage magic + weapon + fighting style combo infront of their eyes:

the chances of a savant being able to pull off a combo with all the tools is impossible (definitely is but the chances of it ever hpapening is low af)

have you seen any roblox PvP game videos trust me there are cracked people who will spend weeks just finding out how to infinite combo :smiley:

3 Likes

Those people need to touch grass more than forum regulars.

devil may cry:

It’s probably not going to be any worse than grinding chests or bosses for later game weapons. Plus strength builds are gonna have the same grind.

probably more possible actually since they have more to play around with

All builds are gonna have to go chest/npc grinding to get what they need, for weapon and vit builds(when they eventually get spirit weapons) they need to grind for their respective weapon type or spirit weapon that they want.
For magic builds lost spells
For strength builds lost techniques

its a spirit weapon they just make it how they want

2 Likes

depends what spirit weapons mean

are they something created out of your own spirit, or weapons that draw energy from it? im assuming theyre some sort of weapon that takes health to use so they still could be found from chests

I’m guessing since spirit = vitality, spirit is basically stuff like willpower, lifeforce, body energy, etc. and is shaped by stuff like personality or smth. Just makes sense considering it is a build for vitality

1 Like

that would actually be really cool, being able to make your own unique weapon from choosing a few options for it like its weapon and damage type

Guys hear me out

A spirit weapon that scales off of weapons, magic, strength, AND vitality

Perfect savant weapon

2 Likes