Reminders for AO (Part 3)

guh?

Pretty sure Shovel and Fishing Rod progression is new

1 Like

it was there already, check action logs

Update soon

TM

9 posts were split to a new topic: Grinding gems

So whats the shovel and fishing rod stuff about? Those gonna be new proffesion themselves? Like Treasure Hunter & Fishmonger?

Last update set I was unsure what gems would do, the dark sea update makes me unsure what the shovel/fishing rod do.

It is 100% not profession related because it would be mentioned as an upcoming feature in the 1.14 list (professions are big), also who tf would get like shovel speed over alchemist or cook profession

i guess were gonna get fishing/digging stats, probably would just lower the cooldown on shovels and the lure time on fishing rods, but idk if were getting professions anytime soon, probably after nimbus sea

AO is becoming runescape 3

2 Likes

Well if fishmonger gives higher sunken chance then I could see someone picking it but treasure hunting has nothing worthwhile just yet.

Also, do you think we will be limited to one proffession or just a couple?

depending on how overpower they might be ig, if its something like this

then probably just one

7 Likes

7 Likes

Pretty sure I remember something about being able to go 100% into one profession and 50% into another, ofc that’s a really old idea so it could be changed.

oh snap can you be invisible PERMEANENTLY???

im scared

pretty sure t5 is only gonna make you completely invisible, perma invisible is way too broken… well, sensing exist, but still

another new journal, neviro’s
(after beating revon)

4 Likes

i read your words first and thought the first thing Nevi did after going back to Ravenna was beating Revon up, again :skull:

2 Likes

It’s gonna be so cool seeing the two new journals for the first time.