Reminders for AO (Part 3)

I don’t want them to be underwater honestly, would be better if it was random islands

same i dont want them underwater either

1 Like

What exactly will happen to my Magic Savant (120 MAG/80 STR/50 WPN) and Fighting Savant (70 MAG/130 STR/50 WPN)? Will their build just be changed automatically? I already used my free Stat Reset on my Fighting Savant, so will I have to get an Interchange Potion to change its build back when the update releases (if this happens)?

Honestly the builders have been cooking for months now, most if not all of the islands are probably finished and vetex just needs to add them in or make some adjustments (i hope)

I wouldn’t say that’s how it works and that all of them are done, ignoring the fact that he has to add reagent spawns, builders need to adjust some islands to contain caves, and add structure spawning to them.

The patch note says the vary in shape, size, biome type, and decorations. Decorations is probably random stuff like Moai’s or other statues and I’ll ignore shape because it’s probably just making sure people don’t think they’re solid squares. But size and biome type would require an island to be specific made for each type, for example: you need a large/medium/small snow biome, large/medium/large desert biome, large/medium/small jungle biome, large/medium/small “normal” (like plains and forest) biome, and possibly more.

This leads to alot of islands needing to exist to cover all basic biomes which he could push back until later, and some people like Tobi started building before vetex said to so they might need to further adjust old builds.

Ofc I’m definitely overthinking this and who knows maybe builders have spent their entire summer on this, but I’m bored and this is the format I’ve viewed random gen in for a while

im gonna guess that megastructures are modular with randomly generated sections so they can be different each time

i hope we get a sort of frozen wasteland biome where the high quality frost reagent can spawn

Can yall please stop this discussion in the reminders thread?

1 Like

@Divanochi split this up so we can discuss somewhere else and make this lad happy

I can’t

4 Likes

Arcane Odyssey is really going to become a roguelike with this update, huh?

Cant wait to go into dark sea and just see the savaria tower just chillin.

12 Likes

Heres the scoop
Arcane odyssey is actually deepwoken verse 3: the odyssey

I would pay handsomely to see some sort of Deepwoken x Arcane Odyssey (Or even Arcane Adventures) crossover.

no

it will just be permadeath stupidity

Scion of ethiron VS iron leg warlord

A battle I’d like to see

Aaaand there goes my job

No worries cryo you will always be the builder in our hearts Actually the random generation for islands looks kinda fire so possibly not.

2 Likes

us game mods were downed by byfron, and now you builders will be downed by some lines of code

byfron doesn’t do anything tho?