Reminders for AO (Part 3)

who is byfron

supposed to be roblox new amazing anticheat, and it was bypassed in 2 weeks

Man, I was hoping for some trello updates

I just saw the post and oh my god that’s awesome.

I was expecting builders to have to make the islands, this probably completely removed the possibility of them disappearing and reappearing because that seems laggy

1 Like

30 posts were split to a new topic: Epic Rap battles of history… Arcane Odyssey, VERSUSS, HELLLOOO KITTTYY!

Reminder’s might be too big now and it’s broken,Idk though

its sentient now

update jumpscared me

31 Likes

Shockingly illegal patreon leak:
They look amazing if not dangerous for your brig.

Now that you mention it… yeah. If you’re not careful and dont stop fast enough, an island will suddenly appear infront of your path and then you crash on to it. Yikes.

This is starting to kind of discourage speed build ships if I think about it (doesnt’t matter too much anyway, people are starting to prioritize stability more)

well unless you’re laggy asf and an island suddenly spawns on top of you, island ship collision is usually human error from my experience (I tab out often when sailing)

wishing for a gamepass or a feature in general where you can have ship loadouts.

1 Like

this changed

4 posts were split to a new topic: Blood Oath idea

I really hope that one bug where the islands had absolutely huge pillars to the point of being like farlands in terms of generation gets to stay as a high insanity thing

1 Like

8 Likes

god damn it I thought that said added a search bar for inventory

1 Like

That’s both cool and potentially helpful.

Can’t wait for the helpful tip of “treasure under snow” on a volcanic island

1 Like

I don’t think things like holes for treasure can spawn on dark sea islands