Reminders for AO (Part 3)

I would honestly say that people might use 10 different spell types at most, even if a lot of them are great, it’s a LOT of spells to swap between. The average person might find it too much of a headache to try and personalize 24 moves for EVERY situation on multiple types of magics whilst also factoring in synergies- they’ll likely stick to 2-3 strong combos and or a few good solo moves.

Of course there will always be people who want to collect rare spells like collectible cards for fun.

1 Like

isnt there one thats inspired by Asgard? the yellow lady in ravenna is from there

That’s Keraxe

Where is Skyhall mentioned I still can’t find it

It’s one of the two kingdoms in the Nimbus sea, it’s mentioned at the end of the current story.

cant wait for 10K hunger meal

6 Likes

Can’t even get out of the dark sea with gale potions anymore :pensive:

why

why would we need visuals for going above the clouds

im scared

Obviously so we can fight the flying white eyes above the dark sea!

Giant white eyes are going to be a menace over there.

And they’re more common now too. Also, I hope the enemies are Atlanteans too.

And maybe there could be camps with a castaway in them in the dark sea, too? Just throwing out an idea.

2 Likes

Main reason is probably since tornados fling you up, but it’s also good for Gale Potions, future Water Spouts, future Dark Skies (if they get added), and whatever else will fling you like Wind Mage

I’m pretty sure the patch means giant sea monsters are rarer now, not more common

Literal ages since ive done one of these.

6 Likes

The bit about the high tier enemy is most interesting as it confirms that the stronger dark sea enemies will have different drops.

hint about the dark sea enemies: ow

Did the guy you fight use a musket or nah

4 Likes