Reminders for AO (Part 3)

I too want to play as an AO sports jockie, that sounds legitimately cool as shit.

1 Like

And it isnā€™t spirit weapons I wanna fucking cry :sob:

1 Like

We will get dodges similiar to Calvusā€™s oneā€™s?
But with other magics.

1 Like

I donā€™t think we will get TP dodges, would be kinda broken, but more that you can imbue your magic/fighting style/warrior aura in ur dash to make it go slightly faster/further or dmg enemies

1 Like

If this is the case then berserkers better be able to just straight up headbutt people

1 Like

fuck yeah

Freedrock would be a Warlord (if this remains accurate to this day).
FreedrockSwordAbilities
Oh, never mind that, his sword is made of Arcanium so that probably makes him a Savant unless itā€™s permanently imbued with someone elseā€™s magic like how Warriors use Calvusā€™ aether trident.

what did Tech meant by finger

I asked him if Freedrock could beat Arthur the Cursebeard using only a single finger, since that was a claim I had heard someone else make and wanted confirmation on it.

Heā€™s just making the npcs stronger.

That is, if they even use this.

But either way, wowza.

no way observation haki

216 posts were merged into an existing topic: Forum Canon Event

The forums has a stroke whenever you try and move more than like 10 replies at once Iā€™m sorry to anyone caught in the crossfire :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

that event sure was canon

anyway, patchnote

2 Likes

It is actually nice weapon, I somehow got a freeze from it rn.

Mine notifications seems to give up unlike yours.

Bla bla bla, system does not allow to send screenshot without words.

In light of the recent resurgence of non-update related discussion taking place in the thread, please take a moment to read this

3 Likes

Honestly, I wouldnā€™t miss this feature, although that might just be spite from a bunch of Roblox games taking camera-body tilting too far and making me constantly look like a table, since I like keeping my camera at a birdā€™s eye view.

2 Likes

6 Likes