Forum Canon Event

no instead i will waste my time complaining in a random forum chat nobody will ever read!!

Yeah, seems like quarter of the forum doing that aswell.

i tried to make a topic but NOBODY’S FUCKING READING IT
god i LOVE when my topic dies while some dipshit says “durrr favorite ___?” and gets all the fucking replies in the world for it

I understand you, brother.

1 Like

Thank God for @CrimsonCreate cause I was NOT moving allat :speaking_head:

As others in the thread have noted, mass movement of messages/ topic splitting no longer works in Reminders for AO. If you want to make any side remarks or begin a discussion about a certain feature or update posted in the thread, please refrain from doing so in the topic and rather create a new topic which people can use to free engage in discussion without causing any clutter within the actual Reminders topic. Not only is it hassle to move these large amounts of posts, but it also can harass the users involved by constantly spamming their notifications and filling their notification bar with junk.

Remember to keep in mind that although it hasn’t been heavily enforced thus far, off-topic discussion in Reminders for AO is still punishable and looked down upon by the moderation team.

I hope that as we continue forward, everyone here acts accordingly when it comes to situations like these so we can keep Reminders for AO as efficient as possible by staying true to its nature as the Forums’ update thread :+1:

5 Likes

sigh

Just another day in the forums, ain’t it?

bruh you seriously think those mentally ill kids in the balance cord can manage to balance 6 more builds with the way they’re struggling to share a braincell on the current builds?

Where to begin?

Guess i’ll talk about spirit weps first:

My main gripe w/ the current situation of spirit weps is how im entering the Nimbus Sea, and my Files.

For the Nimbus Sea, im focused on my first impressions, and what the other paths will experience is likely going to be different.

Back when we were starting the Bronze Sea we all experienced the sea differently, and it especially quickly became known when ppl swapped from whatever Path they initially did.

So it’s not unreasonable that the same situation likely will occur, but just not as drastic. We’re all in tune w/ our chosen main Paths and the other paths in general really, but who knows.

Sure it’s only the first chapter:

But it’ll still flub with my first impression of the Nimbus Sea. Wont have that same first hand impact and until the next chapters which makes it a tad awkward.

For the situation w/ my Files, im just straight up not inclined to max the ones that are involved w/ Vitality. The current Vitality hybrids are in a weird spot where they’re either nerfed versions of the pure paths, and or are no different than them and slightly tankier with less energy.

Which leads me to not be entirely satisfied on whatever gimmick i sent them out to be and be less inclined to play them when they are. Why max and lvl them up when i can just max a fully available path and gimmick a file has, and be satisfied w/ it and be inclined to visit it like my other current files.

I mentioned these two things in the past already so there isn’t really much to add other than whatever responses one might have. And it’s likely to change slightly whenever v1.14 changes go live.

Now then, i guess the next would have to be the Building Update:

My inital plans to combat my first gripe w/ Spirit Weps, would’ve been to avoid the Nimbus Sea, but that quickly became smth i wasn’t going to be able to ignore. I would’ve likely ran into spoilers, miss out on new things that are only able to be grinded in the Nimbus Sea, Have to contend w/ a new lvl cap, etc.

The building update basically instantly sealed the deal once it came up, which was the same time i went back to the internal discussion of skipping Nimbus. I can’t just skip two major updates and wait out Spirit Weps, too many things would’ve changed and i’d be left severely behind.

From this point onward spirit weps will be no longer discussed in this post.

But quickly going back to the Building Update itself, my overall perspective on it is that i can have a cool little place to hang out with my fellow Clan members. And maybe cash in on that passive item production assuming it’s not super underwhelming. I have a Clan Bank so i can fiddle around with it myself but being comparatively limited.

But from a pure PvE perspective so far though, it’s just kinda there and little reasons to care about it. There doesn’t really seem to be any direct benefits, nor improvements towards the PvE experience other than being another potentially solid option to combat any Rkers. Esepcially when we’re all going to be continuously preoccupied w/ the Dark Seas.

There is almost 0 PvE reasons to get into Island Building. But there are some that a PvE player, might get into it outside of the current apparent lack of additions/incentives to PvE:

• Clan Bank
  • Already in a Clan
  • Wanting a cool place of their own with their friends.

Outside of this, there is much reason to care about it because Clans don’t provide anything to the PvE side of things.

Thats all i really care to say about for now.

Also if ur curious why it took me awhile to post this reply, it's because of my eyes absolutely not having it when writing this. There's only now a bit of smoke left over from the oil frying of the chicken we made, but still enough to irritate my eyes. Not as bad when i started writing though.

Plus i had some other tasks that i do around this time to contend w/.

3 Likes

hey @CrimsonCreate is it ok if i rename this to include something like “Spirit Weapons VS Building” or does it not really matter anymore

i want to say something about this but i can’t think of anything but i don’t want you to feel like you worked on this wall of text for nothing so i’ll just ramble

i don’t know if i’ll even make a vitality build. maybe if i have another save slot and no ideas for a potential build, i will, but the chances of me making another mage are pretty high

building? eeh maybe, but whatever bases me and my friends build will probably be overwritten by any clan that’s trying to farm infamy
especially harvest, i imagine that there’s a LOT more competition for it than there was in april and before

Hey can I get a summary

spirit weapons vs clan builds

wait WHAT, i didn’t know that :sob: well hoping the rest of the parts (anyone know how many there are gonna be?) don’t take too long :sob:

I muted this topic because it’s a split-off from AO Reminders and I only want the Trello posts, not the discussion, yet I’m somehow still receiving notifications for this thread?

i would like spirit weapons.

it’d be great if their damage scaled off vitality and didnt take your health

ez meta.

wardens deserve it fr

they deserve nothing