Reminders for AO (Part 3)

AOUGC

7 Likes

At this time huh, what kind of cosmetic would we get buying UGC i wonder

Iā€™m guessing that shovel and fishing rod progression will be worked on now. Heā€™s added 3 monetization-related things, and the update is estimated for late this month while thereā€™s still tool progression, rare abilities, 3rd weapon skills, secret stuff, and balancing + bugfixing to do.

I think Vetex is planning to work on one of the secret things now. Itā€™s a common concensus that two of the secret objects are related to Ships, which are already in the game. Legendary Ships would be fairly simple to add in a short time, since theyā€™d use most of the programming thatā€™s already in the game.

Yeah, unless he makes the ship captain have unique moves like a boss would. It might be too powerful but I would love to see General Julian as a legendary ship boss, it would be kind of nostalgic to AA since in that game we had Trigno, also a curse user, as a legendary ship boss.

Wait drawback has visuals?

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Iā€™m kind of worried this may confuse some newbies because the items are basically the same as in-game stuff.

There will probably be some info about those UGC are only for cosmetic purposes

1 Like

free money for our Lord :person_shrugging:

Tbh there is a rule of ā€œno spirit weaponsā€ that suggestors have, so there is higher chance to find something across vitality topics of normal players

Oh godā€¦I didā€™nt think about drawback working on m1ā€™s :skull:

(but my guess is that it will have crimson black shatter visual)

13 Likes

solid magics are free

1 Like

Remember what they took from us

15 Likes

Please tell me this means solid imbuements donā€™t suck

1 Like

Finally, my Earth Conjurerā€™s imbuements arenā€™t poorly-conjured stalactites.

1 Like

earth conj imbue is literally just a dookie sheath for ur blade :sob:

rare

9 Likes