Reminders for AO (Part 3)

flight spell incoming you heard it here first

now make it busted like Pulsar at release

Simular to pulsar, this one prob obtainable mainly through sealed chests. So ur telling me Im gonna open a ton of dark sealed and get this instead of armor?

Maybe magic limbs because everything seems to give you insanity and those gave you a level in it?

I mean, you can farm rare spells with normal sealed chests and floating cargo so you don’t have to suffer with Dark Sea Sealed RNG

Also if you spend lots of time in the Dark Sea, it shouldn’t be a problem to get those rare spells

god i can’t wait for when we have a lot of rare spells and a good amount of lost and ancient stuff tbh. that shit will make mages and magic hybrids so much more diverse.

I doubt these new rare scrolls won’t be dark sea only

Magic progression is W, but what about focusing on fourth route?

what makes this specific batch of Rare Scrolls/Weapons Dark Sea exclusive and not the current one and the future batches of Rare Scrolls

I heared everything will have its own unique way of obtaining. Like, evey feature will have its own unique loot, so why should’nt it apply here?

Dark sea only ; Ship Sealed chests only ; Treasure charts only ; Underwater structures only are Scrolls/Weapons

you mean like, a very specific rare scroll can only be obtained this very specific way? because IMO Scrolls are unique enough that they have multiple way to get them

feel like a bit too early tbh, considering we’re literally replacing one of our limb with pure magic, which sounds like a pretty high level skill

We’re eating GOOD tonight!

Aint ever goin be flight lol

Flight is pathetic in AO, why I need it when I can literally walk on the sea bottom between islands

Imagine having a rare technique that replaces your limb with your fighting style

Cannon-armed lol. Im wondering how radius fist arm would look like

legal hitbox extender

I was using argos’s halberd as knight for a lot of time, and got skilled in m1 spam. I would like seeing warlords imbuing radius into their halberds and going m1 spam calvus since he won’t have any place to hide

1 Like