Reminders for AO (Part 3)

Flight completely removes the threat of sea monsters and other ships, it wouldn’t fit AO

but you wouldn’t be able to do cargo and sealed chests.

Much better than having a threat of white eyes spawning on you or an enemy ship sinking yours and getting rid of all the things you grinded for :person_shrugging:

I don’t think it should be in AO at all, and we should instead get something else that actually lets us fight

1 Like

increase the damage of ship attachments by 240%

i wonder if the zone spell has a chance to make it in

Well flight could still exist in AO, but it should consume an insane amount of energy

I hope it’s that, locking blast, or the big orb over your head spell.

What is the zone spell?

Bet this is ghost ships.

What other kind of ship would specifically need to not do ramming damage to player ships?

9 Likes

This is…
Surprisingly obvious why I didn’t think of that

i completely forgot about arc sphere, that one’s cool too

a spell that creates a lasting area of your magic that’ll automatically deal damage and apply status affects iirc, i wanna put it on my snow magic to make freezing easier

basically free lingering potion?

no its a domain expansion

Being vitality main also removes the threat, it also does not exist tho

I have done everything possible in this version already, so I won’t need ship until dark sea.

Just use explosion magic

Its crazy to think Arcane Odyssey is so good, and yet we’re playing an unfinished game. Not unfinished as in not done updating but not even full release. These last few updates have been rounding the game off but this upcoming one is probably going to feel like a dlc of sorts (at least for me) because of how much it adds to the core, without being the core itself.

Tldr or whatever: AO good, and we barely even getting started

Shipwrecks