Reminders for AO (Part 3)

just made my interchange gel a few minutes ago
there goes my first ever (maybe i could find another in the dark sea)

I have over 28600 chests opened on my main, I was swimming across entire bronze sea a lot of times per day, and got no acrimonys, that hurts looking at these pics

1 Like

Here we go

9 Likes

Custom Spell Naming?

Finally, naming a Wolf Embodiment Crash “Buster Wolf” or a Lightning Surge “Love-Colored Master Spark.”

The visionary! Also, he uses snow magic.

What could these be for?

IMG_1696
Aggroed siren.

1 Like

I can’t believe we really got ghost ships! That’s so exciting

Not sure if we should make a separate thread for Enizor’s upgrade because of spoilers, but wouldn’t Enizor being a Mage mean he isn’t at the end of his life like how his Quartermaster Tooltip says? Or is it just keeping it in-line with how he says he’s going to die soon, not knowing he’s a wizard?

before this place gets flooded, here’s a topic for it

Oh beat me to it.

FINALLY…
THE SWORDFISH…

2 Likes

full version of the dark sea theme by @Tobi :goat:

21 Likes

https://twitter.com/_vetex/status/1709333016965701801

Im not sure Enizor uses snow, the symbol is different, more like a gear? And what about that legendary reagent, no doubt its narwhal’s tusk. I think this is tier 2 harming reagent.

The drip rapier yay!

This quote is for all the adventurers out there.

In the ever-shifting embrace of the Dark Sea, danger lurks around every tempestuous corner. Amidst the harsh storms and unforgiving environments, brave adventurers will find their mettle tested as they navigate the treacherous depths.

I love this! This trailer looks so professional! But now the three-day wait is going to be even more painful…

My question is if the ships in the trailer shown are actual ghost ships or if they’re just hallucinations

Enzior uses snow, just putting this comparison of magic circles since the circle is hard to see in the video

4 Likes