Reminders for AO (Part 4)

3 Likes

wait does that mean less than three drawback wont give you ketchup limbs or what

Screenshot_20240707-231229
blood blood blood blood blood :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

vetex ily (platonically (again))

https://x.com/_ArcaneOdyssey/status/1810811186717528158?t=8ScOYipHMurZrOgdReMA_Q&s=19

night time quality :frcryin: i wouldve taken better pics

10 Likes

need better camera

last one is a must have, that armor set looks clean

hey i made 3/4 of those!

3 Likes

i swear if one of these sets aren’t agility defense gear im going to backflip off a cliff

what the buildigma

also ty for making defense impenetrable until destroyed vetex, this is huge for the building community

6 Likes

Ok this is a huge change, especially with the fact that we can climb.

In AA, walls could just be jumped over, but at least there wasn’t the climbing options that we have now.

What does “much taller” mean if they stretch up forever anyways.
Also poor Strenght gonna be useless to defend islands, it’s all gonna be Weapons and Magic.

hmm
how would this work exactly for harvest island, since it got the djinn ruins right above it?
would you just be able to place a few big walls and stop new players from progressing the story?
maybe there should be a limit, but just make it so you can’t climb on the invisible wall. maybe add a little overhang at the top to make sure you can’t just ult art leap over. that way you can have some funny cooperation with wind mages and still have a difficult to breach fortress

2 Likes

So double beam cant 1 shot every structure? Kinda sad

2 Likes

i assume this means the structures don’t respawn until reloaded/repaired (basically once the raid is over)

cool!!! super dope!!!

time to commit the trojan horse