Reminders for AO (Part 4)

i assume this means the structures don’t respawn until reloaded/repaired (basically once the raid is over)

cool!!! super dope!!!

time to commit the trojan horse

newbie elius concerns alleviated

so now invading a claimed harvest island is easy af since you can just set your camp in djin ruins and drop down as many times as necessary

elden ring dlc

it should say ‘you arcaned’ instead of ‘you died’ because of this arcane odyssey we’re on

1 Like

Arcaned

13 Likes

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 21.04.47

let’s freakin go :face_holding_back_tears:

27 Likes

nice now can we get an update that allows you to put 2d clothing that you own as what is under the armor

THE DRIP UPDATE LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
VETEX!!! ADD MORE BANGERS LIKE THIS AND MY LIFE IS YOURS!!!1!1!1!!!111!!!
Complete sentence

I read the rest we can make gauntlets now :tada:

Edit: I realized that this change will give me a better reason to buy muscles gamepass

THE THEOS GAUNTLET IS REAL

now we just need the ability to disable chainmail

9 Likes

hopefully they’re more aggressive now for ships and we can actually hunt them rather than them just going into the water for all eternity
sea monster update when?

making a new post so it pings people
DID VETEX COOK? YES. THATS WHAT ALL THE BUG FIXES WERE FOR FR

also new title that just got added to the trello, have fun guys (i am a fire/explosion mage who will suffer)

5 Likes

blue title for all you water users, it sounds sick too so have fun

am gonna make a sailor/water warlock just for this. throughout heaven and earth, i alone am the watery one
glad to see vetex is adding more PvE content again :heart:

2 Likes

I’m ngl, it’d be cool as FUCK if one of them could generate in the shell island trench

Of course it’s probably literally impossible but depending on how these things spawn it might be