Reminders for AO (Part 4)

no instead all the crewmen will be the same level as you and the captain and quartermaster are both capable of one shotting you
and the only space you have is their boat

there’s no way it DOESN’T end up unfair as all hell

new guns soon?

5 Likes

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 21.19.13

3 Likes

3 Likes

If it’s a strength weapon, then does that mean we finally have colossal flying slash again!?

1 Like

Just link the posts here and discuss within the dedicated nimbus discussion thread. Discussion in reminders simply does not work when it can start turning into a simple conversation that deviates from the topic.

But please, just post reminders in this channel for the sake of Cryo’s sanity. Take any discussion to that nimbus sea thread. Say, just link a post from here and discuss as much as you want over in that thread.

20 Likes

SAMERIA

5 Likes

guh?

7 Likes

27 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nimbus Sea Trello Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

in general kingdom’s main islands will be huge, ravenna is probably the smallest one with jotunheim (keraxe main island) being the largest one

Sameria (the current one im building) has 4 towns and an enormous wilderness area

25 Likes

Now that vetex has publicly said it I suppose I can release this now, which I withheld earlier due to paranoia

I’m guessing this is on the bigger side of kingdom islands? Like sure we’ll still have ones with like four or three towns on them but they won’t be as large as sameria, right?

Also I dread the day Vetex has to build jotunheim.

16 Likes

Wait a sec. If Vetex is still building Sameria and hasn’t started/is about to start Jotunheim then it will prob take until Feb or march at the earliest to release the update. SIDE NOTE: From what ImaLettuce is saying it seems like Jotenheim is the capitol of Keraxe. which is really weird cuz in Norse mythology Jotenheim is “Hell” and is filled with demons, giants and trolls and Asgard is “Heaven” filled with well… Norse gods, and you access the place via rainbow bridge. Shouldn’t asgard be the capitol? I feel like there’s prob gonna be some lore or something explaining this but how am I to know?

im pretty sure asgard is the name of their castle, don’t read too much into the names cause really they’re just a viking people, they aren’t actually norse gods since that wouldn’t make any sense

also jotunheim is in the vimir sea, not nimbus

22 Likes

let’s continue the discussion here now

16 Likes

We are so back guys. I love the qol

7 Likes

Who needs clan banks when you can just hold 5 million galleons at once

1 Like

5 fooocking MILLION?