Very happy I was able to catch this

I do this every like 2 months because smth throws off my sleep schedule lol

10 Likes

There were a few things added

1 Like

headband

im legitimately going to kill you people

1 Like

And on that note i should probably mention that since not much has changed since cryo’s warning, i’m just gonna straight up start killing the next people who make any commentary

Next person caught will have 1 point added, no exceptions

Not too much has been done since cryo’s warning, and it seems no body has really learnt their lesson, so from hereon out for the rest of nimbus’ development, keep any commentary, hype, memes, or anything else to the many other thread attributed to the development of the Nimbus Sea.

You have been given fair warning, and I will assume from this point fourth anyone reading this thread has read this message, and cryo’s warning, and I WILL check this thread frequently :smiling_imp:

READ ME
  • “What should I avoid?”
    |- General comments, random crap, memes, jokes, conversation pertaining to a reminder, really any sort of commentary will result in this you getting 1 point added. AVOID REPLYING TO THE COMMENTARY OF OTHERS as you will get caught up, DM them and ask them to delete their reply instead. Also Do not reply to this message aswell, you still will get punished

• “But what is allowed?”
    |- Patch notes, Messages from The discord’s respective news channels, messages that are generally relevant to development (lore drops, public leaks posted by vetex, etc.), AND OVERALL INFORMATIVE CONTENT

• “But why?”
    |- The Oringinal Creator of the Reminders thread has requested numerous times to keep the thread as a place where people can scroll with no clutter to catch up with recent updates, alongside this it is a general hassle to look for recent progress (assuming you do not use the discord)

• “Is there a grace period?”
    |- Yeah, sure mistakes happen. If you recognize that you may have made a mistake and posted here accidentally, you should delete your message as soon as you notice to prevent punishment. Do not try and delete your message 13 hours or something after in attempt to exploit this

• “What’s the main discussion thread for nimbus?”
    |- Nimbus Sea Trello Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

• “How long is this effective?”
    |- Ideally, for the rest of this thread’s lifespan, but I’m not going to really go out of my way to haggle with little timmy being hyped over Vetex randomly dropping some patch notes AFTER nimbus sea is released, if possibly, try to pertain to making a discussion thread instead of flooding reminders

16 Likes

I’m putting this here rather than in the main disscussion thread since it would not only get flooded away there, but also pertains to just RFAO in general.

I would like to request we make a new discussion thread per major update instead of just using the same thread until it gets killed by the 10k message limit. For example, when vetex starts development on the Empires Update, a thread named Empires Trello Patch Notes (Discussion Thread) would be made.

This would help organization since we can just keep discussion of a major update in one thread and we would have the last thread as an archive of discussions on the update instead of having a bloated thread to sift through.

It would also prevent people from struggling to find where the discussion for say the Nimbus Sea update ends and where the Empires update begins, for someone looking back on peoples discussion/theories on a specific update or someone doing a end of year recap of peoples theories and/or excitement over new updates.

(please dont murder me for this :pray:)

17 Likes

WOOO

19 Likes

9 Likes

updated

9 Likes

holy shit its sameriaing time

6 Likes

6 Likes

btw vet posted a package in patreon that has boobs, this might be it…

8 Likes

We will get them one day fellas, it might be close

4 Likes

update, samurai stuff

also side note, looks like the new gear will be getting the new colours added in the dark sea update along with the originals, unlike the armours we have now

8 Likes

rip :sob:

3 Likes

I guess no more of that problem in server list, finally

7 Likes

SIX DOLLAR SHRIMP SPECIAL!!

9 Likes

9 Likes

Long awaited, though Ima won’t be getting this. Mimhere island badge/title next?

8 Likes