Reminders for AO (Part 4)

Six skulls
Six Corsairs

2 Likes

Just going to leave this here in case anyone wants to read the full change list without having to scroll up

2 Likes

guess what vetex just put out
slightly changed

Whoa

Poor Vetex must be bored out of his mind :sob:

7 Likes

he actually did it…

Might try to summarize the relevant changes of this later

That is, after I read through it because this is eye straining and, evidently, EVERY WEAPON IN THE GAME.

It’s the best change to ever come to AO

grab nerfs and crash fix

2 Likes

https://x.com/_arcaneodyssey/status/1770873007147209011?s=46&t=wg81l9GlGKtmWxA6UrOATA

15 Likes

Finally it happened

Also easter update publicly announced. Place your egg predictions in Nimbus Sea Trello Patch Notes (Discussion Thread) THIS INSTANT (Or else)

2 Likes

2 Likes

making exotic jewels not be just a straight up upgrade is a nice idea

They’re still straight upgrades in terms of effeciency, just less so

And… The day of Reckoning has come. Since the dawn of time, us Ice and Magma magic users feared the prophecy. Our days of fun reflexing across the bronze sea, gone. Ruined in an instant by those using the feature for ill. Although we’ve expected it, it still hit harder than ever - we only hope for its return, although know inside that it will never come. At last the Horsepeople of the Iceapocalypse have lost their greatest weapon - the closest thing to a steed we ever got, and our souls returned to the Galleon’s of the high seas once more, pained by regret and the weakness of physical space.

With this, I’ll nod goodbye. Rest in peace, my favourite AO feature, may your soul head to Elysium uninterrupted.

3 Likes

As a magma user, this truly is the worst timeline

new recent tab

wait a second, ice magic buff

nice

hi plasma magic

4 Likes