Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Yep lol

1 Like

guess they didn’t take it off the doc

the move is extremely good for combos and free damage, however you pretty much need dense or high size to use it, and you shouldn’t downplay how good whirlwind either.

funny to see “poll” after the server’s general and questions channels were locked

Whirlwind is kinda bad rn since the efx does not match the hitbox size :confused:

I’m not crying I just can’t freeze the tears anymore…

:saluting_face:

1 Like

it’s great for hitting people on moving ships, since you don’t get stuck in the air while using it.
also it can get quite a large size if you invest a bit in attack size
(also the hitbox seems to be either a sphere or a cylinder, since it also usually hits people above and below the whirlwind effects)
you can basically turn it into a slightly weaker version of that one hammer aoe attack, but with a quarter of the cooldown

rip

This messege melted my hearth

did vetex raise the level cap??? (i dont remember as the latest one i think ther ewas like 132)

You could say it created a magma puddle

Pretty sure he did

It sure did

Desperate petition in balancecord

Yes to 136

i AM IN TEARS OVER THIS CHANGE
But… It must be this way… :frowning:

It may not be as fast, but we can still swim. I once swam into the dark sea before the brewing update and lived to tell the tale, you can do the same. We may have been weakened, but we are not defeated.

Thinking about all the new armour sets, I wonder if they’ll be obtainable with modifiers
I hope not
I don’t want to know I could have an even better build if I spent 10 hours grinding treasure charts
please

They definitely aren’t in Dark Sealed loot pool, so most likely.

I would hope arcanium and fighting style armors wont be able to be modified…

Everythimg else is.OK