Reminders for AO (Part 2)

nah its fine though, a boss battle with something the same size and looks as a player but works differently is interesting and different from normal boss battles

• literally just you spamming blasts at a mostly stationary object
    i would like the battle to be similar to the fire wizard dude from ar

(post deleted by author)

bruh

I actually did it for a reason. I asked how many moves there will be and I scrolled down I saw the Clash said there are 46 so I deleted the post.

Where?

1 Like

aren’t all the eyes just like dots tho

7 Likes

This could mean that renown is almost done since it seems like testers won’t be needing to change their renown for testing purposes.

i was thinking that changing it rapidly would cause too many issues but thats one way to look at it

Makes sense.

testers wanting 10000 renown be like

john cena

1 Like

i thought it was impact, also the coward anim meta explains why i saw a suncry using it lol

I still find it funny how it means that all of suncry is a coward

Why though? She’s a mage with a lost magic. Her power comes from her magic. Mirror matches are always cool, not that I think Iris will be a 1to1 mirror match obv she won’t be.

mirror matches ARE great! it’s more of a test of skill than traditional bossfights sometimes, showing that you can beat something that can do anything you can do

1 Like

No, unless i’m uninformed of some drama or something I think that it’s because changing it could lead to issues… somehow. I was on the bounty board with 0 bounty at one point, and i’d been changing my renown around a bit.

It’s not just because it’s finalized. We can change other much more final things than Renown, such as Galleons, ship durability, hunger, etc.

6 Likes

Alright thank you for clarifying.

2 Likes

Emperors and warlords???

12 Likes