Arcane Odyssey QnA

Hello guys, I am going to be planning an Arcane Odyssey QnA with Vetex, Techlevel80, as well as Inferno be sure you comment any question you have about the game to be possibly featured in QnA video.

40 Likes

are you real

3 Likes

is your name really danny

3 Likes

What will magic weather in the dark sea look like?

literally anything about how fighting styles work

14 Likes

Can we embue spells onto things? What will the non-effects interactions be like for embuing magics onto them? And most importantly: If I embue explosions onto my fighting style, will I be able to make shit explode when I punch it (with destruction of course)? Same question for weapons

Also how do you plan on dealing with the lore? What is the biology like of AO (and even maybe AA and WoM). Or is it all just like fallout where everything is horrifically mutated?

1. Are any of the originally listed lost spells going to be removed or are all of them being kept and added onto?

2. How much time do you spend developing the game each day?

3. Will the in-game map be kept/is currently in the game or will there be no in-game map system

are there boobs in AO :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Are we getting a weapon revamp or fighting styles, when will vetex Begin adding the third set of skills and possibly 4th for sunken and ptd

Last question, will weapons like ptd, and sunken (status inflicting) have all colored skills

1. How are inappropriate clan builds on captured islands (e.g swastikas) going to be handled?

2. What current feature in AO are you most proud of?

3. is omega winning?

sandal please shut the fuck up, people like you are the reason topics like this get closed

anyway i’m curious about how strength weapons will be different than fighting style infused weaponry.

What former lore in the game that is no longer canon was your favorite to think about?

we already know this, he is doing weapon skill visuals first then he’s doing fighting styles and then the third set of weapon skills a while after that

1: Will the first sea in the game be called Bronze Sea or Southern Sea?

2: How frequently do you plan on updating the game after the release?

3: Are there more hair types then making/editing the character?

More information on Rare spells?

Also is dark sea still in plans?

bronze sea

vetex’s plan is every 2 weeks but not sure if that holds up

we don’t know