Reminders for AO (Part 1)

No thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

rip, was kinda excited for it

Oof I was just about to post that.

Ah well. I mean rblx characters explode into pieces when they die anyways, but I guess we can’t risk having the game get taken down.

this is a certified “bad dev bad dev” moment
goddamnit vetex a lot of games do it and nobody cares

Ah rip, shame

It’s my game and I don’t want it to have extreme gore, it’s that simple. If you wanted it to have gore then sorry, but that’s not the type of game it is or the vibe I wanted the game to have :man_shrugging: There’s still blood puddles, limb loss, etc., just not the over-the-top stuff that was removed

27 Likes

You’re right, it’s your game.

pog

i guess this means pure strength/weapon builds will legit never be able to use magic, and if its the same for fighting styles/weapons the same thing will apply to pure magic builds

• Magic attack sizes/tiers are now calculated using the Magic stat instead of Level.
    Saw it pop up infront of my eyes. Literally. it just appeared.
2 Likes

fr didn’t notice that and i still had the recent card up

this is really starting to remind me of how the stat system used to be in aa and i love it

now its starting with weapons too, i guess magic is finished for the most part

now its done, i guess its just because fighting styles and weapon skills arent done yet

why did the stat/build system get archived tho instead of being put in the information category
it would be nice to keep the info somewhere easily available

1 Like

It’s time.

:fr:

Ah sh*t back on Odyssey Feed I guess

1 Like

Back to work.

BE1DF35E-B0DF-4A70-808F-2E005A09799A

10 Likes

big change, i love it

i guess this means wizard sets will boost strength? and non-wizard sets meant for strength will improve magic power? this is weird but i love it balance-wise

7 Likes

:crab:Strength is gone :crab: