Reminders for AO (Part 1)

i saw it update, rep reset.

1 Like

yay :sunglasses:

@Jupiter In AA, there were big stone wall-like structures that were on parts of the borders of seas.
The rifts described here are likely the same, and effectively they’re a waste of time (not always a bad thing gameplay-wise) because you have to go round (which adds another reason to the removal of flight).

i played aa and tried to scale them a few times. just surprised that they are coming back

its taking forever to send this :fr:

Yeah, understandable.
They were fairly significant in the seven seas though, so it isn’t really too big of a surprise that they appear in the war seas.

rip

I dislike the sound of that… Gotta leave your guilds if you wanna get yourself a new name before the update drops :sweat:

Wait seriously?

Related question: If you’re kicked/leave from a clan/guild can you rejoin it if they send you a new invite?

wonder if we can scale them now in AO since we will have high jump spells at level 1k, high t jump (stamina armor + high strength point things will make even higher), and even climbing (obviously)

yes

Have you tried it? What are the effects?

I don’t think anything changes it should just go as normal

Yes, but all your data within the guild is deleted.
When I left bully squad a few days ago due to needing to change my slot 2’s name, it said it’d delete my data with the guild (so my contribution is probably 0% now).

Still there.

Phew! :+1:

glad I was wrong.

Same.

Cutscenes are here.

i know I classify as “Necrobumping” this post but the biggest revamp notes have arrived!!

five days ain’t much dw

also ayy let’s go

I think vetex took a day off developing yesterday after adding all that the day before.

Good on him (he deserved a break honestly)

3 Likes

Very true