Remove Lord Elius from the game

Remove this guy hes basically unkillable and hard locks you from being able to progress in the games story. I’m 10 attempts in and still have no idea how to beat him as knight build

im gonna have to grind to like level 75 or something this guy’s impossible to fight and you can’t even dodge his attacks becuase he clutters the game with so many particle effects that you can’t tell whats going on

2 Likes

average vetexgames boss

7 Likes

parry (i haven’t gotten to him so please take this lightly)

Sounds like skill issue
I killed him at level 52

He can be annoying, it took me a few tries to figure my strat to beating him. If you’re having trouble, try leveling up some more and getting better equipment.

i rejoined a server and got lucky and found another person fighting them so we won by splitting the aggro

Beat him first try lil diff

Cernyx though? That fucker needs to go

Just dodge a bunch lol
I beat him after 2 attempts, not sure if it’s because I’m a vitality build and I can rank through but
Just use dodges a lot

use dual old pistols rapid fire

it does stupid amounts of damage, 52 per shot which there is like 8 shots, at level 60 with normal ammo.

the guns are honestly op especially dual wielding.

They’re kinda meant to be hard, that’s the whole point of bosses when you think about it.

I think a big part of this boss fight is that you won’t really do well without some sort of armor or vitality. When I fought him, there were a lot of times where I had to get up close, but that’s mainly because I was using my knight file (weapons/vitality). Whenever you’re not attacking, makes sure to go far away and recharge. Always keep an eye out for him when doing so because a lot of the time he’s on those pillars. You’re also gonna need to dodge a lot since he’s likes to move a lot, but in his second phase he doesn’t move as much. I hope this helps :+1:

1 Like

motherfucker I have dodged him constantly during my 5 attempts all this asshole does is heal the damage you’ve done

Bro if you’re complaining about elius you are going to quit after fighting a certain somebody down the line (no spoiling).

3 Likes

if you struggle with that, good luck with Calvus…or even like Argos

2 Likes

Cernyx was easier for me wtf :sob:
We both have the same skill level man we both died at the same time
this was naruto vs sasuke all over again :sob:

100% fair and balanced suggestion :smiley:

Bro…
Have you played Arcane Adventures/ Arcane Reborn?
IN THAT GAME YOU CAN’T EVEN BLOCK WITHOUT A SHIELD, AND THE SHIELDS LITERALLY DIE IN 2 HITS.

The NPCs have autoaim, so if you’re fighting an NPC that uses light or lightning… GGs.

You basically always have to dash to dodge an attack.

Weapons used to be DOG WATER, no, LESS THAN DOG WATER, something like pig water or some crap like that

Lord Elius has got nothing on Harrison(ik you can cheese but you literally can’t fight him in a fair 1 on 1 fight).

Deepwoken Deepwoken Block Parry Dodge GIF - Deepwoken Deepwoken Block Parry Dodge Block Parry Dodge - Discover & Share GIFsstrong text

He’s a huge skill check, and it only gets harder from here. You just gotta get better and figure out what you’re doing wrong, or youre gonna struggle with the coming bosses as well.
I’d recommend destroying the pillars though, that way its easier to hit him

1 Like

I killed him with katana only

Always remember kids: Your G key exists. Do not neglect the block button.