Remove Lord Elius from the game

Bro I clutched Elius HARD
I killed him at like 30 - 72 health :sob:

Imagine taking more than 200 damage from Lord Elius, couldn’t be me.
(tbf I did die to him like 3 times, but the first 2 times I got him really low but I ended up selling because lag)

(ive been playing AO on 20-30 FPS)

i beat him with respawn strats, only because some random dude happened to join after i got him to second phase. solo i got him to 300 hp so i would have gotten there eventually

RESPAWN STRATS?
Imagine.
Also, Lord Elius always heals to max HP when I die idk how you did it

:broken_heart: sorry for your loss :sob:

i got him to half some other dude joined the fight, i died a few minutes later, he was still alive and i came back, then vice versa

dw I’ve been playing roblox with 20-30 FPS for 6 years now, so I’m used to the lag and ik how ot adapt to it.

1 Like

Oh, you did the tag out strat? I helped my low level friend beat Elius like that, when he gets low I’d swap in and fight and when I get low he’d swap in and fight.

knight is weapons vitality right? well i recomend claws for the e ability it chunks in AoE, and when he uses arrow storm most the time you can run up to him and hit him, for other weapons use katana as a backup for its abilities. finally use like a range weapon, any is fine

another thing, im using like level 10 gear because i never wanted to level it up

ive got like 4 attack speed 3 power and 53 defence from armor

bro what?
wyd? Galleons are legit the easiest thing to get, ESPECIALLY at Cirrus Town
Just do mage quest and upgrade your items

bro those stats are dog :skull:

i just didn’t because i had my WoM gear just rotting in my inventory

Remove CheeseTheFluffyWasp from the game

Oh, that makes sense. You plan on equipping all your good gear instead of upgrading new gear.

yeah, ive got plenty of galleons like 1k so, also saving for better ships

What build you running? Cause as a level 60-70 Berserker my only consistent range move was Shot and getting close to him prevents me from seeing shit.

Shot fr goated, axe-slash too (or whatever it’s called).

I was running Warlock
Lightning and Basic combat
Build was designed in the fight, it used its neutral stats mostly and I think the gear was mid

IT was one hell of a fun battle
though I started to panick and the explosion self clutched it
Shot :sob:
The only saviour