Reply for honest opinion (liùser's edition)

:flushed:
:point_right::point_left:

:/

piss and balls

Relatable

Bottom Text

Bring forth the liupinion.

okay so i fell asleep and forgot i did this, let's get started!
Screenshot_20210530-120003_Chrome

you’re super chill and helpful! congrats on mod, you completely deserve it!

i also used to confuse you for Level bc you gave off similar vibes but you’re much more chill so that’s poggers

idk you that well but you haven’t had any issues moderation-wise

totally Leader-worthy imo (i actually forgot to menrion you to Meta last time we were picking). well-involved with the community and has never had any sort of problem or “controversy”

hullo. i like seeing you inprove your art and your determination and dedication is applaudable! very excited to see your progress and how you’ll apply it to full pieces

pog artist with a very quick production rate (am jealous grr). love the expressions of the pieces, they have a lot of character and swank. also you’re super carefree so that’s somm i admire lel

lol, we’ve a lot of funny posts and you somehow always have the largest posts. super fun to talk to and be around, i just have too much to deal with for som stuff T^T

assuming this were true then that’s an L

anyway, you’re very interesting with a lot of complex ideas/questions that i like to see.

@Ultra
lmao otter. you’re also one of the OGs that’s well liked and respected within the community despite some run-ins with Vetex (no comment as to those). very chill and never been a problem so i like soo see that you’ve stuck around so long

@ThatAsianInTheCorner
heh, i still remember when you said i remind me of your sister which i think is really cool. you’re actually really cool for someone who sees themself as being otherwise and having anger issues (i’ve never seen this surface tbh)

heheh, we stayed up late and he muted us

anyway, i think your circles are super unique and highkey will use them in my Lost/Ancient Elementals for those magics if you make them

lmao, you’re a pog mod and really reliable for the job! you ise a lot of jojos materials tho kekekek

hullo!!! you attract some attention to yourself for calling out Vetex which is admittedly unnecessary, but if he acts like that he dhould maybe expect it to bite him regardless of context (it’s the internet; reasonability and fairness has been thrown far out the window). regardless, you’re chill

sup. idk you particularly well but from the blur of our interactions you give off good vibes. you also had a Grim pfp at one time so that’s poggers

bold assumption! hullo! idk you that well tbh, but yeah you’ve literally never had any moderation problems so you chill

kekek, your art is super awesome and you put in more effort than you know. as a person i’m not super familiar bc my memory ks general garbage but aside from the gun spat (which admittedly i wasn’t handling well) we’ve never had any problems (and even that instance isn’t something i give any thought)

@bacon_creator
idk you that well but your involvement with the Lost Magic Elementals thing is super appreciated!

hmm . . . i remember you had a different username prior to this (scarlet somm) but that’s about it. no notable mod history but i don’t know you that well so i’ve a pretty neutral opinion

gets confues with julia a lot

hullo. another OG, you’re a bit of a troll (in personality) and i remember you complaining about some stuff before taking a break from this place. got suspended for some nsfw something that i forgot but i don’t really see you as a bad person. mostly because my memory is admittedly very poor and most what i go off of is vibes

@Mimhere kitty
always been really chill and you give off good vibes. i’m generally cautious of bigger guild members since sometimes they make me want to poke holes into their hands, but you’ve actually never been an issue and you’re totally deserving of mod! always a pleasure to talk to and you’re way chiller than i had initially perceived

ACID MY FRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD

super fun to talk to and you’ve always been a real pleasure to talk to :D. hehe, our emote chains are fun, like we just both send the same emote and that’s all we say for the majority of the day kekek. hoping that life stuff goes well for ya ;3 and you get stronk (buff Acid, BUFF ACID)

totally not one of my favorite forumers that i’m totally biased for whaa nooo

you abused tl3 perms and i think that was dumb lel. aside from that i have no strong opinions toward you

hullo. i like your newsletters because they promote creative works from others and as a member of the community you’re a positive presence that’s always appreciated!

@Ultimate
no stronk opinions sorry 848423055834349578

@Extro
pog music pog music!!! i respect tf out of composers and am actually really interested in trying it myself (to become the ULTIMATE HYBRID) and i’m super excited to see what you have for the summer project whenever you’re free enough to get to it! as a person you give off good vibes and you’re pretty funny too lol

LOL

you’re rarely involved with the community in an engaging way but as a Leader you’re very much appreciated. you’re extremely thorough and quick to act with great judgement!

10 Likes

my ego is destroyed since i totally had one

kekek

balls (i need your opinion :nod:)

cocks even

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_decoration:

That emoji’s teeth are so good I hope one day I’ll have teeth like that…

STARFORDAYS FOR LEADER!

BOTTOM TEXT

1 Like

imo you’re totally Leader/mod-worthy as well. never had problems with moderation and about the same situation as mim with everything. veri funny and super nice :D

1 Like

uwu liu chan~

owo Archer-kun~!

heheh, you’ve always been really fun and nice. you and Acid and pandemonium (along with Roselight) have really warmed me up to guilds :D

1 Like

Welp time to work on Odyssey Feed, I feel i’ll be typing for a long time with all those new leaks :sleeper:

Thamk for compliment :smiley:

aaaaaaaaaaaa

yayyyy :DD

1 Like