Reply for honest opinion (liùser's edition)

next time for sure, which honestly can’t be far away with the upcoming events

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

heheh, you’re in ghe same boat as Star. good vibes all around

你好,안녕! i don’t know you particularly well tbh so there aren’t any stronk opinions 848423055834349578

2 Likes

:fr:

my posts disappeared

o? RIP

Come on, tell me. How god awful am I?

y’ain awful at all! you can be a bit overly involved/emotional (idk how to put it) in stuff like arguments but overall you don’t have any real issues. also haha persona

i now realize how clunky the choreography is lmao

Pretty sure Macobre’s opinion of me is currently in a dumpster and lit aflame, but let’s see how this goes :sleeper:

not as bad as it used to be because it’s been a while but you didn’t leave a good impression and then proceeded to not improve it any. i kind of distanced myself from it but the whole revolution thing (and some other shits you said) weren’t fun to experience. that being said, it’s been like 5 months so i’m not going to dwell on it any

1 Like

Just to clear it up the whole revolution thing was a joke, I guess people took it too seriously and started insulting you, sorry about that : )

it’s fine, the whole thing just caused me some unnecessary stress but eh it’s all behind us

1 Like

oh? was that in the forums?
cuz if so i’m gonna start digging out of curiosity

Entirely true, I’ve become extremely selective about which topics to take part in. I don’t feel like I can add much to most of them so I only go for the ones that are really interesting, which there are few of imo.
Also not much activity outside of the forum, I’m not avoiding everything else, just never had the urge to branch out, although having a lot of schoolwork kinda helps with not having time to do many different things.

<3
Your supprotiveness is greatly appreciated.

This part is the most interesting to me, I always felt like I was taking things extremely slowly, to the point of overthinking in most cases (probably right now as well).

1 Like

hello there

æ no pressure to “add” anything, it’s just cool to see you talk periodt. big off on schoolwork but also same lol (i’m just not doing it ezpz)

897a748e5defd5fa9a7ef85ebf452acb

@ClashMaster273 ngl i have no opinion on you bc i don’t know you that well

1 Like

sadge

Its okay, I’m here for you :+1:

SmokyScarlet. And previously Amazonite. And previously ProjectHR. Yes.

You’ll eventually fix that I guess

anyways thancc

1 Like

you stimnky

Hmm… I guess that does say a lot about how much I lurk
I’ll fix that later