Reply for honest opinion (liùser's edition)

1 Like

lmfao he never did fix the perms

1 Like

n-no! lol anyway, you’re also someone i’m not particularly familiar with but i like your user a lot and you give off fairly good vibes

1 Like

kekek, and now he can’t mute me in that server periodt

lmfao he can’t?

he doesn’t have the perms since we’re same rank

lmfao rip

if he mutes me again can you unmute me ae

1 Like

1 Like

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-29 at 16.57.45.jpeg

1 Like

why are there so many of these

idk, i felt like plagiarizing

What do you think of me? :flushed::point_right::point_left:

bit of a troll personality but no toxicity. just a bit of immature humor n stuff but i’m just going to assume you’re younger than me. basically neutral æ

Didn’t get a “I don’t know you”
also yes I’m a bit of a troll, but it’s no fun not being a troll is it now :slightly_smiling_face:

hmu

can be obnoxious and excessively, unnecessarily rude. can also be hypocritical, if not illogical or just likes to complain about problems you are fully capable of solving / making problems out of non-issues or things you do to yourself. highly critical of others in any creative regard and extremely prone to arguments that are needless, stating opinion and personal preference as fact. despite their clear understanding of higher level art theories, doesn’t apply it to their own works and uses an extremely simplified and (frankly) unimpressive style that is exactly the same to their traditional work

that being said, it’s also just a trollish persona and you display awareness of the above in stating you already think your art is “trash” (or something to that manner). your critiques are good where there’s actual basing instead of needless complaining or sitting atop an opinionated high horse. said critiques are often worded tactlessly, clumsily, and with an unnecessary tone of attitude/superiority that comes off as demeaning and condescending despite not exhibiting said advices yourself

still, i learned to chill out with my own arguing and don’t do it nearly as much bc i largely don’t care anymore and i do like your art (i like any art tbh). chill aside from ^^^, which is easy to avoid/ignore in most cases so my opinion of you is pretty neutral

that uwu language post was funny af tho

tl;dr
neutral opinion; you can be a huge dick but your criticism isn’t all baseless

1 Like

guess i’ll give it a shot…

don’t know you well enough to give an opinion 848423055834349578

i knew it…

1 Like