Reset level prompt

Reset level prompt
effort 2.846153846153846 13 quality 3.25 12 reasonability 3.785714285714286 14

except its not a really good reason to most of everybody.

at that point it’s just a rebirth system lmfao. I can’t think of any reason to make casual players want to reset their file. A cosmetic item? Not many players care about them

1 Like

If you don’t understand the start of a story you can’t understand the rest

being overpowered at the beginning of a story does not prevent you from reading dialogue and having an idea as to what’s going on.
where did you even get that idea?

Yes literally just that.
If people didn’t flock to exclusive cosmetics, then why the heck is headless so valuable right now?

Valuable among traders and other people who acknowledge how valuable they’ll become in the future. 9/10 players you come across in wom won’t have a single cosmetic item in their inventory, not even some cheap halloween item you can buy for literally anything

Your average WoM player doesn’t want their levels reset and doesn’t care about the way it was intended to be played.

If they wanted to reset their level… Just… Delete the file. :fr:

Refer to the answer above. If they thought it was boring then they could delete the file and play it the way it’s supposed to be played right? Then tell me. How is forcing everyones level to be reset that big of a problem. You’re making it sound like they will quit the very moment they finish the first part of the story. As if people… CARE about the story that much in the first place.

…They already do that tho

When?

Levelling in AO is an entirely different experience to that of wom. The way I see it it’s the same as if AA players argued against having to start at level 1 in wom. AO is essentially an entirely new game where everything in being changed in some capacity. It won’t feel nor play the same as wom did.

1 Like

That… Is not the point at all…

That’s a shit reason to reset everyones level. If we want to experience it. We can do another slot. :frsleepin:

Ah yes instead of killing a bunch of baddies in one area where they constantly respawn. Reset everyones level when it goes from that to a game where you have to check the baddies spawn points to level up. flUliSS lAuIjEk

It is not. It’s still the same thing. MAKING THE MAP ISLANDS. AND GETTING RID OF RANDOMLY SPAWNING NPCS AND QUESTS DOESN’T MAKE IT ANOTHER GAME. It’s still the same concept. Same pvp. Same balancing. Same skills. SAME LEVELLING. SAME RNG. SAME FISHING. SAME COMBAT. Same everything.

:fr:

Add a reset everything

It ain’t, the gif you posted is of the current combat in AO. Before, you know, skill points, medal points, lost spells, the melee revamp, lost skills, fighting styles, and dodging.
It’s not wom but with islands and preset NPCs. It’s called a total game revamp for a reason, not “make everything islands and call it a day”

I’ve only levelled a few characters in wom. It’s a slow, repetitive, and random process. Levelling in AO, at least in my experience, is the complete opposite. I’ve gone through the storyline at this point more times than I can count.

There really isn’t anything else that can be done to convince people other than force them to go through the storyline at level 1 so they can see what it’s like lol. I can see why people would be opposed to it but I honestly think it’d be in the games best interest if it were done

3 Likes

wom is heavily influenced by fairy tail, while AO is going to be taking more inspiration from one piece (due to being a true AA sequel)

wrong, lost spells, medals, weapon skills, etc.

??? the entire meta is getting completely overhauled and leveling is going to be significantly slower, wym balancing is the same?

medal points/skill tree + weapon skills

medal points + weapon skills, levelling will be slower

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: lost spells, weapon skills, 2nd magic, etc, also this is the same thing as same pvp

anyway voting for this option because i’d rather not have to use alts to trade items and shit and re-create my character and lose my GENERATION just because i dont want to fuck up the storyline

Generations are being changed because people made a fuss about it and they will also now persist across files.
Gen 1 is the testing periods
Gen 2 is WOM
Gen 3 is going to be AO.

If I remember it right, atleast.

2 Likes

The only reason why for me is because I want to keep my generation thing.

(On a side note, do generations apply to slots or only that character?

As Killer said, generations no longer work that way

OH! I misinterpreted this as applying to specific characters, not all of them.

it’s a pain in the ass compared to a simple click of a button, not everyone has a trustworthy friend/roblox win10 client to trade items