Reviewing your suggestions for AO!

send here, we await your wonderous suggestions

2 Likes

let use respawn boats without having to die and then wait for like 2 minutes.

and also let us hide chat and player list :))))

1 Like

hi kind sir, i’d like to suggest more rifles and type of arms, are there plans on a legendary rifle/ spirit weapon? can weapons and spirit weapons be the same? just like the weapon gets an imbuement option based on your vitality build with different effects and has a very unique appearance and possibly different scalings or whatever, having a separate code for some entirely new spirit weapon sounds weird and idk we have weapon slots why not use them? unless spirit weapons are like a whole separate drop? idk sounds too complicated yknow?!

yep i agree with both i’ve wanted the latter for a while too now and believe we should get a UI redesign and options to hide those in the settings.

the respawn cooldown has been incredibly annoying and i’ve already forgotten why it was even implemented

I think to stop people from spam re rolling merchant deckhand. Though that doesn’t matter now since they can only sell uncommon and under rarity items now

oh so there’s no real reason? damn

I think it was also because having deckhands actually have a function now made it real laggy when they were spam refreshed. Still dunno why that justified a 5 min cooldown

add cheese

nah its cause max shipwright can repair, so vetex didnt want people getting free repairs from spamming shipwright ability cause redocking resets deckhand cooldowns

I want blue and yellow plasma

3 Likes

You are contraddicting yourself

Deckhands should have more personalities to make them more diffrent from eachother. And you should be able to recruit castaways sometimes after saving them and stranded saliors in the dark sea.

1 Like

Dude, that is sick! Keep cooking- :st3:

Not mine but whatever (it’s worth it):
Weapons vanity

just change that tbh.

(Message flagged for review)

me taking in the poor castaway who turned to me for hope after i saved them straight into the dark sea to die

Neviro should have specific dialogue for if you take him to akursius keep when you are meant to sail to wind row.

2 Likes

Why would anyone do that though?

To give him trauma