Revon watches stuff

he looks 4 years old bruh :sob:

The Revon bullying will never stop :sob:

who the fuck woke me up i was havi-

oh okay nevermind

brotherlessness upon ye

brotherlessness upon ye

2 Likes

woe, Hey, how’s your brother doing? Hey, how’s your brother doing? Hey, how’s your brother doing? Hey, how’s your brother doing? Hey, how’s your brother doing? Hey, how’s your brother doing? Hey, how’s your brother doing? Hey, how’s your brother doing? upon ye

1 Like

He looks so cute and tiny :sob::purple_heart:

1 Like

I require the option to give Revon a hug in the Nimbus Sea. Poor dude needs it.

Is that a fumo?

1 Like

marketable revon

1 Like

My boy, no! Don’t listen to them! :cry:

1 Like

Watch this guy become 3x stronger than his brother and goes “1500! 1500! 1500!” :sob:

1 Like

listen to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voiceslisten to the voices

good god

you shouldnt have changed it

2 Likes

She’s still really mad (maybeee it’s about her new fatherless status)

Everything will be fine as long as I can finally get his drops

1 Like

Am I the only one who genuinely feels bad for Prince(ss) Revon?

1 Like

I mean… I guess I could always pick this idea up again. But worse. I will worsen the torture. How bad could it even be, haha

that is brutal, and i love it
surely, revon will not deal 2500 damage to us in one hit when we’re about to leave the nimbus sea
(im not stopping you from drawing this lmao)

1 Like

brutally beat him to death /srs /j

1 Like

hey how’s ur brother?

1 Like