Revon watches stuff

Revon is one of my favourite, and I do feel bad for him…
…BUT I just wanna make him suffer anyway

39 Likes

Pov : revon getting ready to beat the hell out of the player in the next seas

5 Likes

it would be pretty funny if he had an aether magic imbued railgun

3 Likes

It will be like
“Bro came for rematch”

1 Like

i feel bad for laughing cuz poor babi doesnt deserve the bullying but i love this image

1 Like

he shall proceed to be mauled apart by the horde of minmaxxers with their decked out boss drop armor sets and perfect gemstones.

1 Like

No one is young for bullying bro

Dang, I thought Revon was going looking at some questionable stuffs-

I feel bad for bullying him because, yes, poor thing doesn’t deserve it… but nuh-uh because bullying him and watching others bully him too is too enjoyable and funny to stop :sob:

Sorry Revon :anguished:

(Replied to the wrong thing)

I was wondering if anyone would think that haha
I didn’t have another idea of what to call this. I just randomly rushed to write the first title that came to mind hah

LOLL , Aww revoonnn, the farming king calvus post :sob::laughing:, this is so cool!! I love the details you added to this!!
eat

1 Like

Thank youu!!!
I wonder how Revon is doing after watching the player repeatedly kill his already dead brother hahaha, how silly… (also, I suddenly imagined the fork in that image to be king calvus weapon. That thought feels so random :sob:)

(I wanted to like your comment but turns out I ran out of likes again?! Oof I guess I’ve been liking a lot of stuff)

Make him read his fandom wiki page :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So basically “am baby”
(Surprised @anon1944624 hasn’t posted his iconic thread to this yet so we can come full circle)

1 Like

Hey, guess what. I was actually drawing him tied up with rope to a pole/stick stuck into the ground, forced to watch us bully him and his brother with no way to escape or look away… But halfway through, I erased it and changed it.

It could have been much worse… It could have been so much worse, hah…

(Changed it because I felt that would be too extreme :sob:)

REVON MY BOYE
he doesn’t deserve to suffer :((
but i like laughing at him sometimes

The AO fandom is awful to the child :frowning:

1 Like

I love that Iris is the one posting about why Calvus sucks LOL

1 Like