RFAO Split: Item Modifiers

idk about AA but AR ( or AL i dont remember ) items can be randomly enchanted when found, thats the only way to get an enchanted items i think ( aside from trading, ofc )

that one person who want to dug a million charts must having the day of their life rn

ae, i prefer if we can dig up essences instead similar to the atlanthean ones, would be a lot more useful and versatile then

7 New modifiers and they aren’t gonna see the light of day since they only apply to buried chests (With the exception of drowned)

This should hopefully remedy that to some degree, but at the bare minimum Arcspheres and Amulets will be usable

1/8000 for drowned sunken btw

This begs the question will Nimbus sea bosses be blanaced around this

There will be a difficulty increase but not too significant; you’re expected to get some DS stuff but not min max to the heavens

I think archaic may be drawback

With how the atlantean modifier looks on armor I think that the modfiers will be pretty simple (visually)

• Frozen: Just looks like you’ve been hit by snow or ice
  • Archaic: Look at archaic hull
  • Sandy: Looks like you have the sandy effect (good for pharaoh’s curse builds)
  • Superheated: Probably look like you burned
  • Drowned: Looks like you have the soaked status
  • Blasted: Uuhh, maybe it looks like the thing is dirty (remember that next update you’ll need to wash)
  • Crystalline: Absolutely no idea

Of course, they may not alter the thing visually but it would be sad if they doesn’t

they probably will

i mean, the atlanthean one does so why wouldnt they ( pls Vetex pls give them unique appearance )

looking foward to the aesthetics of this

mfw this update benefits me as i can just get luck potions and use my exotic enchant fortune shovel

please tell me the luck changes aren’t going to affect fishing

treasure charts from treasure chart chests is getting removed

owari da

only if you open underwater chests which i doubt is gonna be the most used way to get sunkens

noooo that made it fun
how are we supposed to get good charts now
naturally spawning gold chests? good luck with that.

Rival hunting always produces a rare+ chart
treasure charts just drop so often from chests so I’m not worried about it either

Just do a dark sea expedition
Each time I come back from one I have charts for the next 2 hours (I don’t go far and usually don’t go in the insanity ranges)

as a treasure chart grinder i see this as a win