RFAO Split: New Looting discussion

Continued from RFAO3

This is going to bring about a discussion

1 Like

i voted 1

They’re fine currently

we getting it

ignoring option 3. number 2 is 10% of option 1.

1 Like

rfao3*

We’re almost on RFAO4 and I’m still mentally on 2

Anyway now I can say my opinion. I don’t think this will fix the issue anyway. The reason why people don’t like the regular chests as much is because all of the better stuff isn’t found in chests.
In WoM, if you wanted good items, you had to collect chests or find a merchant/smuggler selling what you wanted. If you want good stuff now you there is probably a boss that drops something that you want and you don’t have to run around checking every corner for chests.
Sealed chests are still valuable because they still contain things that people want like enchantment scrolls or rare spells

Anyway, IMO its good, mainly because you won’t need to hunt for specific scroll chests during the sailors slumps anymore.

this’ll make it easier to collect Agate and Malachite.

2 Likes

does this mean there is a small chance to get a sunken piece from any chest when this will be implemented?

no. sunken is still fishing only.

This will never change.

okay

wait but does this mean that sealed chests WON’T contain this stuff? important question

sealed chests still contain what sealed chests contain. They don’t change.

when does topics automatically split?

im gonna be real
when all of the interesting chests give you useless dark leather type shit, opening a golden chest to get a few grapes, a stone hammer, and a clam, i’d be a little more annoyed than happy

we need a secret third system that feels satisfying but i dont know how to do that

1 Like

Topics don’t automatically split, either
A - Divanochi or Cryonical splits them using mod powers
B - Someone else splits them by making a new topic and posting the link. This is what Cryonical would prefer to happen although it doesn’t often.

1 Like

another pity system