RFAO Split: New Looting discussion

you came in clutch though

oh right stop giving me sail patterns from darksea chests please its shitty enough on bronze sealeds

unless it sells for 100, i dont want it (and it doesnt)

Well the thing is it doesnt take up the lootpool of any other items, unlike aged candles blueprint

rare tiers of chests even in current game never give shitty results. a golden weapon chest will never give an old tier weapon and a rare ingredient bag always gives high tier ingredients.

yeah and a great armor chest gives you a recolored version of the weakest armor in the game

great armor chests give lvl 50 or higher gear. If deluxe iron armor is just recollored iron armor than sure.

1 Like

hrrmmm ok fine

I think that keeping weapon, armor, and scroll chests is a reasonable idea
The big culprits are ingredient bags and food boxes, because they’re so different from the other chests and often don’t give anything too useful

just make silver chests guarantee at least 1 uncommon and gold chests guarantee at least 2 uncommon or later on when theres more rare items, 1 rare or something like that

I am completely out of this loop Can someone fill me in?

Vetex proposed to remove misc chest types (food crates, ingredient bags, etc.) and consolidate all of it to treasure chests.

What are the downsides to this?

honestly, I dont mind this change
less clutter and more chances for golden chests baby!!1111

I’d say the loot table may become saturated because every item will be in treasure chests.

20 posts were split to a new topic: What’s rowing on here?

and so ends an era of chests o plenty, with too many variants to consider reasonable.

now all merged into one.

very nice i suppose, though it is a bit of a shift
may we say our farewells to armour chests, weapon chests, sailor chests, scroll chests, ingredient bags, and food crates.

though at the same time fuck them

I don’t have an issue with multiple types of chests, but rather the fact there’s so many of them spawned even for an island as small as Sandfall Isle. Chests in both WoM and AO don’t feel rewarding in most circumstances because they’re so common that they may as well be a participation prize for moving around.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.