RKing does not equal toxic

Speaking of RKing ^

did he like not build a cybercore or anything? the guy warped in EXCLUSIVELY zealots
smh my head artanis stoopid

Time to pull what I call a pro suncry move.

Runs and logs as soon as combat tag wears off

I said ‘a good reason’.
Its not fun for anybody but you and still drive people away from the game.

Time to pull what I call a noble move.

Leave the game and say gg as soon as Noble starts turning the boat near the end and losin’

It’s toxic when 10 dickheads come out of trees once you spawn and your level 70

We profited infamy, you lost infamy therefore we won. That’s how guild wars work now mister War Pheonix 2.0.

We actually gained back most of the infamy when you started to consider leaving, we had gained back up to -1 and were going to get into the positives but you left. Just like how Germany looked liked they were on the verge of winning the war doesn’t mean they would have, same thing there.

Things can always change, but you didn’t give us the opportunity for that change by fighting our random guild members, but when the top pvpers in the guild came in thats when you dipped.

You mean, when there were more Suncry in the lobby than Noble. We were actually suppose to leave after we got 30 infamy but a few people including me didn’t check pings. Still got 20.

You’re literally comparing top pvpers to a bunch of people who can barely play the game. I’m saying that when Suncry’s pvpers came in you dipped. You only really gained 1 from the math I did.

The math you did was wrong because we had checked and gained 20 at the end

Well I checked and we only lost 1 infamy point, so there’s clearly something fishy going on here.

Like I got a whole infamy account breh

Or your guild members decided to rk randoms afterwards and also some of Noble wasn’t in the actual guild yet.

That’s prolly why, we rked the noble members who didn’t actually involve themselves in the main guild. Well even then we gained back the infamy we lost by rking non-noble noble members if that makes sense

guilds are dumb and i like going solo

The person above me clearly didn’t like getting ganked by guilds

Welcome to the Guild Update.

What a surprise
This update was total shit
Move on, jesus weeps.

welcome to the gang war update XD