Roblox Game Sharing Party

post game please
cool game about combining cubes/items into better ones
there’s some complexish recipes, and several bosses to fight.
You drop cubes into a hole to build bridges to other platforms, which includes bosses or towers of enemies to clear out.
Really fun game with a group of friends, and private servers are free.

1 Like

it scares me when i’m just trying to craft stuff for people to use once they get back from hammerdom, then hear the hammerdom sfx coming closer and closer until they sweep all the materials i organized off of the island and eventually kill the crystal

1 Like

a really cool 2 players coop game that offers literally the best reward ever for beating it

4 Likes

from the time of this message posting, there will be 22.5 hours left until this closes and you’ll have to wait one more month for full release.

5 hours 39 minutes remain until it closes.

team fortress 3 (i mean that as a compliment)

class based fps / tps game with high loadout customization which also has ways to turn certain classes into entirely new subclasses, and the main thing you can call out as “unique” being a seperate hp bar which stuns you when it runs out. also features other stuff such as a map basically turning the game into war thunder / armored patrol.

(note: there is a noticeable grind you need to do to get some of the “better” items, and the game sometimes plays like dogshit when there is a server full of tryhards who have all of those better items, dw as you can slightly remedy this as some very low level items are pretty good.)

(PERFORMANCE WARNING: Certain maps such as Aquarium and various KOTH maps may lag you out due to inherent map optimization issues or extreme particle spam due to the current gamemode’s nature. Go into settings and decrease various graphics settings if needed.)

Re-suggesting this game because its that good
Its an RPG so small reminder of minor grindy parts

Devs work on this as a passion project and v2.0 is coming out sometime soon, featuring a reworked story and mastery trials

I’d say give it a shot if you’re bored, has a lot of features and now is a great time to start to prepare yourself :eyes:

Heres some YT vids incase you’re unsure
Trailer
Gameplay

1 Like

You all remember Roguelike Prototype from way earlier last year? This is it now.

I am genuinely really happy to see davidii having a successful project, man deserves it.

2 Likes

If you’re bored, try slap battles

It’s a chaotic, meme-filled party game where you beat the crap out of eachother. More fun with friends, you may get a laugh out of it…or rage. Oh, and beware the one shot gloves

I used to play this and I got bored when I unlocked god hand

Further than me lol

I’m on 6k+ slaps. So far my favorite gloves are reverse and replica

my favorite is conveyor or slapple

i used to play it until i realized all of the fucking new gloves they are adding are either actual cancer to try and obtain (e.g. trap, elude, bob, megarock (if u dc alot)) or is locked behind the gamemode like 25% of the community hates (e.g. chain, detonator). rather than doing an actually somewhat fun unlock method (e.g. hybrid) or a normal slap unlock (which is ok).

I hate battle royale

literally every time I’ve played it’s either extremely annoying bitchless toxic people or just straight up exploiters

also I just got so annoyed with the community that before I just dropped the game (might come back) I just used god glove

also I have custom glove which I guess is megarock, but better?

very fun hoard shooter.
made by the same person who made decaying winter, so you already know.

1 Like

Love the concept, love the setting although disappointed it just felt like generic anime high fantasy with a twist (still loved it though), and GOD AWFUL lag when I played. The execution of it is super shotty, but I like it’s attempts, and I kind of like how the players could gather around to discuss. Kind of wish we had individual rooms though, not sharing one mega room. Also surprisingly depressing.

(Also if you want a rundown of the gameplay imagine those old elevator games on Roblox but it’s in Fallout but not really, as well as anime influences because it’s a Roblox RPG.)

Deepwoken but less sweaty. Best played by yourself or with as few people as possible.

1 Like

rougelike touhou

based pilgrammed enjoyer

Promising game, super flashy, fun to build anything, and nutty. Can feel weird at times though.