Robobitch Odyssey

too nervous to join, I’m in the server but I couldn’t muster the courage to make a character :sweat:

also I’m grounded for a while so I couldn’t rp even if I wanted to rip lol

1 Like

:pray: we’ll welcome you with open arms whenever

commenting so they are recruited to robobitch more efficiently

boboritch?

hey! haven’t updated here in a while, but we just came out with a completely new, non-canon sea!

wanna explore what we have to offer? join robobitch odyssey today!

as the official Pabloinator I would like everyone to ignore everything Pablo has ever done I was under the bobobitch curse and I cannot be responsible for my actions becaues of this thank you :pray:

Please change and grow as a person

never!! you cannot make me change and grow as a person

Bumping this to say JOIN ROBOBITCH ODYSSEY NOW!!!
Why? Well, as stated before, we have the noncanon Emerald Sea that we’ll be adventuring through soon!
Although the summary tab clears up the nature of the Emerald Sea, it is mostly separate from the War Seas, besides being accessible from the Bronze Sea (to the north of it, through a weaker patch of the Dark Sea)
Just have a look at our lineup of kingdoms - We’ll go through all of them during this arc!

Summary

The level cap is at 215 for the end total of the Emerald Sea, so we’ll be just shy of awakening; no spoiled content before the Nimbus Sea!
We also utilize a similar to the game leveling system, if you were skeptical about the power scaling as you read this. You can thank @Danny_Zou for helping keep things balanced, alongside @Robotstics , the server owner!

So, why not come along, and help a bunch of adventurers, fighters, sailors, and more types of people seek a legendary treasure awaiting them in the Emerald Sea?
Adventure awaits, join today!

3 Likes

and even better: it has me in it

doesnt have me tho, mega cringe, smh…

well, it can have you if you give me all of your money right now this is a robery

1 Like

Hi guys my discord username is Ark

I heartily endorse this rp, great characters and worldbuilders
Please ignore the fact that “J-Hoe Ark” worldbuilt a place called radentrutz lololol totes not me

Join Robobitch Odyssey now!!!11!1
(Please let my family go robo)

I will NOT!!!

actually roleplay for once rayhan >:(

have a roleplay in my timezone for once >:(

I’m not staying up for a 3 AM typing session
ok I would but then you’d just sleeprole me

1 Like

(we wouldnt we have more ppl in different timezones)

to be fair i would

Make a character then taitc
:niceman: