Robobitch Odyssey

Why am i specifically listed as “bri’ish guy who makes kailot art and suffers from insomnia” ;-; everything else is pretty general but then it’s the kailot guy!! wow
I haven’t made kailot art in 1-2 months and i… maybe suffer from insomnia idk i have sleeping pills ANYWAYS don’t use me as a point of advertisement or you shall be hebi’d
2023.06.20 hebi falling

My apologies. I thought you had already seen these before today…

in terms of actual advertising we’re going into the meat of noncanon plots real soon so its a better time than ever to pull up

From here on out, until something changes with the server’s structure of administration and moderation, I do NOT wish to be associated with Robobitch Odyssey anymore.

It was fun while it lasted, but times have changed, at least if you ask me.
I don’t want to spoil it for anyone else who is interested, but I have had personal gripes that have reached their boiling point.

1 Like

Don’t worry guys everyone is getting their act together

Atleast I hope they are

hornyposting has been banned. krillions must die

she bitch my robo till i odyssey

Retracting this statement.

They’ve gotten their act together.

On behalf of the Robobitch himself (see: here)

I am here to bump the thread in order to pitch our latest plot, run by our pal @Talos !
We’ve gone to Radentruz, a nation within our non-canon Emerald Sea which was mentioned above
All I am permitted to say is that Talos has dug this story deep and they’ve been very inventive with some concepts and ideas. It will be a tale to tell, and you had best be ready to face strife and pain along the way.
The Order of Aesir is not playing around in this historic Germany-themed island (which is pretty damn large, too).
Tag along for this journey, good friends of the forums.
I assure you, all will end well. But if you wish to make YOUR mark on the Emerald Sea, come on down to Robobitch Odyssey!

Bring your characters - We love whatever backstories and lore you have for them!

The Order of Aesir awaits your pushback.
Let’s give them hell.

2 Likes

its true you should join we just finished liberating an entire country from pirates

Some choice moments from our first session of Kingdom of Shadows (Radentrutz)

1 Like

the worst one

1 Like

so excited for when i escape school and can rp :frcryin:

1 Like

Update:
After the latest session of Radentrutz, we are in an underwater resort city called Aleriasstadt. Like Las Vegas but under a lake.

We are going to fight Walter Whi- erm, one of the Order’s alchemists named Walther Weiss, and his apprentice, Jesse Bergmann.
Not the most subtle reference.

So join if you want to kill Walther!

(Run by yours truly, a deranged Korean person)
(Huh, a Korean-Australian person running a German nation, hosting a story arc based around Las Vegas, a city in the United States-)

madness

You thought these were war crimes?

We just witnessed actual war crimes! And when we were about to rescue a friend, too!

Join today! : )

1 Like

Radentrutz - The Final Overview.

Arcana and their associates have successfully flushed the Order of Aesir out after a harrowing tale of war crimes, drug manufacturing, some party members being kidnapped, and countless others being pushed past the brink of mental stability until their allies rooted them back to the ground.

Now, the party sets off to Cauteria, yet another nation in the noncanon Emerald Sea.

Until then, adieu, Radentrutz. I will post some notable moments here - not necessarily the big story stuff, but just some starboard highlights.

Don’t ask. Literal tower in an underwater city that was basically a mf pillar keeping the place up. Also had a drug maker holed up in it, alongside the Order of Aesir.

This clusterfuck. It speaks for itself. We were all equally confused by this one.

The guy who posted this then went to sleep right after. Chad move.

@Talos :you:

Absolutely legendary goober brain

I don’t even remember this one, but it had to be one of the funniest things in this
No, you don’t get additional context.

Actually you do. Kinda.
(Reina is a fish pretty much)

I don’t even know why this exchange happened. Even while reading the context.
This was so mf out of pocket.

Original post was way too high up; the context is that there was a critical typo.

@Ratlord out here making, by far, one of the most fucking legendary moments in this edition of Robobitch as a whole.

The extent of how fucking far some of these moments are from the context that makes the punchline funny is not funny.

@RetroPlant Thank you for this funny pun.

I will provide no context besides that Aether is a member of the server.

Ama and her friendly fire KFC menu item ult created this speak of fear about it

Probably the literal most dumbass moment during the FINAL FIGHT OF THE PLOT, BY THE WAY.
LITERALLY.

The Grand Navy fr lenient as hell about crimes.

This kids, is why you don’t burn the performance enhancing drugs the Order of Aesir suddenly decided to make.

And to top it off…

We love Gex the video game franchise.

3 Likes

i love you retri