Robobitch Odyssey

aw man

I can’t believe the war seas has more content than the emerald sea wtf?!?!

(in the future do u think we could get another sea thats near the emerald one separated by a “”“small”“” wall of dark sea energy?)

idk if we need more islands we’ll just expand the Emerald Sea

so is the emerald sea going to be like

a singular ocean

that is as big

as all of the seas combined in AO?

we havent thought that far yet

oh okay

hey man at least we have furries so like I see this as a win personally

If only we could get more people who have characters involved :pensive:

frfr :pensive: pls join if u have arcane ofysddy oc

We love your lore. We love the stuff you make.
We’re all just passionate writers and randoms with characters that come together to enjoy and write a story together.

1 Like

can we make OLEG the leader of the order please

who tf is OLEG

1 Like

@OLEG

A being made of pure evil

oh
oh no

so yes?!??!?! :grinning: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grin: :fearful: :grin: :grin: :joy: :joy: :grin: :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s time to…
BUMP
THE
THREAD

1 Like

Before I forget to do this after suddenly remembering it…

Have some of you wanted to join us, but aren’t sure how to due to the fact that everything is happening in the Emerald Sea? It is, after all, isolated from the War Seas by a good stretch of a weaker portion of the Dark Sea…

I have an answer for you!

The Great Trans-Northwest Passage Chase!

The Northwest Passage is the calmest, most peaceful way to traverse the gap between the Emerald Sea and the Bronze Sea. It still has the issue of the Dark Sea’s insanity effects, but it won’t rip apart something smaller than a brig. It was recently closed by Noelle Starr, to stop the Order of Aesir from being able to make this traversal…

But that doesn’t mean you can’t have your characters get in - we’re playing time games here!

The Great Trans-Northwest Passage Chase takes place four months prior to the closing of the Northwest Passage.
Your characters will inevitably be hired by Dr. Eric Cirro of Cirrus island as crewmates for his ship, and you’ll pursue of some individuals associated with the Empire of Oryn; one of several nations in the Emerald Sea. Why? They’ve kidnapped his current intern, of course!

So, if you’ve wanted to join Robobitch Odyssey, now is the time; make the journey across the Northwest Passage and enter the Emerald Sea!

Join today!

RAAAAH BILLIONS MUST ROLEPLAY!!!

robobillions must join eric

pls

ok well

Alright, another advert, with the power of RECAPS!

JOIN ROBOBITCH ODYSSEY TODAY!
It’s convenient, and it’s free!
All you need is a character! We’ll love em’', don’t worry. We’re not a pretentious group of writers, and we often try to help people improve when they ask!

We are no longer sponsored by Puck, by the way