Robobitch Odyssey

Should I join?

Hey, if you’re interested, I’d greatly encourage you to!
Besides this introductory thing to make it easier for people to have a reason to put their characters into the Emerald Sea, we have a plot ongoing in the Emerald Sea by @SomewhatUnnamed that’s pretty damn awesome. He’s doing extremely well with kingdom politics, and Cauteria is pretty deep with its details about how the kingdom’s going (if you ask me).

Honestly, to a seasoned writer, I 100% recommend you join in.
It’s a total blast with our shitposting and serious habits around here.

meanwhile

First Unnamed
What the fuck, that was pretty fast
Second

Why did you post this.

THIRD.
LOVE POTIONS JUST MAKE WHATEVER IS HIT YOUR FRIEND, DW

so anyways yeah that’s a yes fr fr fr ong no cap

become based join ro
i make memes

no way

yes way
this stuff is sick
please join

im already a member goonie

:+1:

okay. ill join tomorrow.

I’m still effectively missing all the sessions fr

The Depths of History Emerge

Fools like you… They were here once. Running this sanctum, calling themselves “scholars” and writing in books with quills and ink. Yet, where are they now? That’s right; dead.

And yet… You think you can just step into here… And learn what they wielded? When the seas of darkness control this place? When they lost everything because of MY will? You think you can just get away from Chaos itself, when it surrounds you?

Hahaha…

HAHAHAHAHAHA! DRAW YOUR WEAPONS, FOOLS!

OCTOBER 4TH - The Great Trans-Northwest Passage Chase nears its finale!

We’re stacked on lore for this, and this upcoming fight is going to be a test of what’s theoretically possible. No holds barred in this fight for your life. The risk is high, but treasure and crucial information await you, if you survive…

If you haven’t joined the server yet, I highly recommend you do. We’ve been working hard to make the Emerald Sea the very best it can be, and it’s going quite swimmingly.
This plot in particular makes it easy for you to get your characters into the Emerald Sea, as it goes from the Bronze Sea to there through the Dark Sea.

This one encounter will be very difficult. Work together; strength is in numbers; support each other’s strengths, and cover each other’s weaknesses.

You’ll need all the help you can get for this one.

2 Likes

Rescheduled to October 4th by request of the people in the server.

hi i’m taitc and i’m a regular player of the Great Trans Northwest Passage Chase RP i can confirm we really need all the help we can get

Friends, enemies, and horrors beyond human comprehension, this is a great time to join the server if you haven’t already, our main storyline is back on track!

You have a character you want to use? Great! You’ve got no clue? Join and make your AO file! We welcome all kinds, and we’re here to have fun.

We’ve got plenty of factions to choose from, from ingame or otherwise, all sorts of cool abilities (that vetex will hopefully add to the game before 2077), three active RP plotlines ongoing right now, and plenty more in the making.

Totally Legit FAQ

Q. Is roleplaying cringe? Everybody I know says it’s cringe but I’m secretly interested.
A. Roleplaying is fucking cringe, and you’re cringe for considering it. But it’s also fucking fun, and nobody will judge you if you secretly click that join link because anybody who would know would also be a cringe roleplayer! (we keep our craziness contained)

Q. How hard is it to join in? It looks like everything is already ongoing, and I have no idea what’s going on!
A. We do our best to help people join into our storylines, and plenty of people have done it. It isn’t the easiest thing, but once you get started, you’ll have a lot of fun! We also have new noncanon combat RPs in our Elysium channel that anybody can join in at any time (combat roleplay? Sounds cringe as fuck, I totally don’t like imagining my character doing epic shit).

Q. Why do you hate Wardens so much? What did Wardens ever do to you?
A. Your build’s almost as fat as your mother is. (For those weirdos who enjoy Vitality builds, we’ve got spirit weapons too!)

Q. Who even are you?
A. Some cringe roleplayer just reviving the thread.

4 Likes

What about timezones :fr:

hi i’m a person who lives on the opposite side of the earth
it’s still not the best
but to their credit, it has been getting better

consider suicide(/j)

700th reply :muscle: