Robobitch Odyssey

right but the frustrations were self-imposed so to pin it on us is just shifting blame lmao

1 Like

Not really, you guys just refuse to admit that there couldve been any faults on your end, and i guess me, the total newbie, is 100% wrong in every regard.

(I was still wrong for a large portion but everyone here is basically saying that everything was entirely my fault except for like 2 offhand moments)

at least 90% of it was, i’m gonna be real. the only thing [which i have already said was not your fault] was the timing at the end of the long rp, and even then we told you in the moment that the timing was bad and to just wait it out. nearly every other instance was just you refusing to take advice and interact with others

everything was entirely your fault

In the span of roughly 4 months around when you joined the server, we gained 6 new or returning members who had been absent for at least a year (before roleplay began). These members are still actively roleplayers and are a large part of our engagement.

There has never been and will never be a member as utterly coddled as you were, and you still managed to mess up this badly.

I went back through logs to find these numbers, I can name the members who joined

can everyone just shut up about it already i get it typo bad stop yapping, all of you

4 Likes

ooh ooh memememe!

yapping or child abuse. call it.

Hey guys I’m back with the pi-

ye and @FLIPIN_OUT to name another

Yeah yeah just put it somewhere that isn’t in chaos

:dotted_line_face:

:face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

it’s a bit late but the people at RO, staff or normal people, are pretty welcoming to anyone as long as they’re chill. Dunno what happened here ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Woah what happened here

I’m so inactive in RBO i don’t think I could be more inactive tbh,

I don’t really like my character so if I do ever return its time for my good friend