Robobitch Odyssey

you did try and pin this on us about ten minutes ago tbf

I found some more gold

1 Like

tbh this does seem unnecessary, they already admitted they were wrong and that they wish to change. I don’t think dredging up more memories will help

I am doing it entirely to be spiteful, it’s your fault if after “oh I’m so much better now and I’ve grown so much” you’ve grown a selective memory and also a brain tumor

fr its been a whole 40 reply chain dedicated to just slandering sandal

Those were nitpicks that i felt were valid, and i still do think they were valid.

Only 1 side is kind of being shared here and if i rejoined the server to find things that supported my complaints, i would.

But i really couldnt be bothered at this point because this drama is staler than the saltines i found under my sofa.

“NOBODY EVER GAVE ME ADVICE”

you can and you should to save your reputation/credibility

ALSO @Danny_Zou HOLY FUCK YOU ARE SHREDDING THIS GUY :sob:

How do these screenshots even line up with what youve bolded lmao

So much for “shredding”, this is starting to become false slander for the sake of entertainment.

im not here to bash anyone but i got pinged like 12 times within an hour of joining and just left :fr:

false? you literally said all those things in the pics tho

nah its still all on you but this is way too far

“How do these screenshots even line up with what youve bolded lmao”

Say you’ve learned NOTHING without saying you’ve learned nothing

that’s me and danny trying to give you advice, something you claimed we didn’t do

How does that relate to “nobody ever gave me advice”

I agree, i kind of dont understand whats happening anymore

Havent i owned up enough? Aw well.

I keep seeing like sp many new replies im getting a bit lost

“NOBODY EVER GAVE ME ADVICE” (Part two, the whole server giving him advice)

1 Like

idk man, you’re kinda just saying “i’ve had a severe lapse in my judgement” and then still pinning your gripes on us even if we’ve disproven them as being largely your own problem/fault

Im still allowed to be upset with some things that even were my fault, and I will pin you guys down on them because to be honest nobody has really validated the frustrations ive shared all too much and its just turned into a lame tomato throwing game where we dig up ancient screenshots of me being a wanker.