Robobitch Odyssey

for context for this next pic i was playing warzone while also roleplaying which is a terrible life decision which you should never try

1 Like

I made an entire command just to spam ping you

this is why i name admins corrupt admins

1 Like

aw its active without me : (
well, seems to be better without me
good luck on the plots n stuff ig (and fallen eclipse if you ever decide to redo that)

also dont let me back in
please

:fr:

hey
you can always try redo it
just try again and eventually it’ll work
just like my reverse psychology

don’t worry we won’t

:+1:

Cry.

what the hell happened
im gonna think it wasnt because of me because my ego is already inflated enough

3 Likes

Oh yeah we have a plot ongoing where we’re laying waste to a whole fucking kingdom!
Come join the fun!

1 Like

What the fuck??

Haha French Revolution remake

Im so tempted to ping everyone in a dead server

The hell is going on down there?!?

I’ll see how to put this all together.
Oryn Kingdom’s leaders are pretty tyrannical, especially to their civilians. There is Remington, the Prince. He has a slave called Elyssia. She is under Remington and is trying to escape him. The gang want to help them, as well as other civilians struggling, so they started a rebellion by Dimitri putting up posters (which my OC took down ez.

As of now, Arielle and Mythra (Wanderer and Robo’s OCs) are getting Arielle’s sword back.
Dimitri, Shin, Elyssia, Aritz, and Isabelle (Ice, Pristine, Retribution, Retribution x2 and Tree) are over in the farm area of Oryn, helping civilians and fuelling the Revolution.
My OC Ahmed is working for Remington after almost dying to Arielle. For now at least.

That pretty much sums up the Guillotine plot up to now.

1 Like

I mean, Elyssia is more of a secretary, not a slave, I don’t know why you keep defaulting to that

But yeah that’s basically everything except for whatever the fuck just happened.